Sunday 25 January 2015

I'm late, I'm late . . . for a very important date!



 photo 1549329_767732896639874_4085957870847100879_n_zpsk32bz0or.jpg

I don't have a lot of time this morning.  I got up a bit later because I had a really hard time falling asleep last night.  I am giving a talk this morning at church.  As tired as I was last night, I suppose the fear of not getting enough sleep was playing on my mind and it was well after 1 am before I finally was able to sleep.   I hate it when that happens, but it happens far too often for my liking.   Whenever I have something important to do in the morning, I have problems sleeping.  It has to be psychological.    We had been watching a television program prior to going upstairs to bed and I don't remember the last fifteen minutes of that because I was nodding off!  Most annoying!

 photo b83e8ee650314ba51b70a952aaa31744_zpsm6oh5pnv.jpg

Sure signs that Spring is on it's way . . .  snow drops . . .

 photo catkins_zpsulao7enz.jpg

Catkins.   Or blown out pussy willows.   We noticed tons of them next to the motorway on our way to the Temple on Thursday.

Our fish have not gone to sleep this year.  We've had no snow that has lain.  Likewise the frost.  It's melted as soon as the sun comes up.  The night might have been cold, but they days have been fairly mild for this time of year.  Crazy stuff.

 photo 897a762c94c5345ae8802aac60e65c33_zpsuvx3odhl.jpg

 Must dash!  I'm running very late!

 photo DSCN0153_zpszq8gq5ny.jpg

Cooking in The English Kitchen today . . .  Deb's Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.   Scrumptious!  Soft and cakelike.

I hope you have a beautiful day.  Don't forget . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!



11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day Marie. I have had a quiet day. It has been over 100 again! I am sitting in the one air conditioned room, watching tv and perversely knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til tonight so I can go back to bed Suzan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's disturbing when we are running late. Hope the rest of your day runs smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pam!! I hope you have a lovely day also! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feeling of needing to get to sleep and can't. I learned that meditation (while in bed) can take care of that for me. How did your talk go? What was the topic? Would have loved to been there to hear it. :-) I'm sick and not attending church today. Being sick is such a waste of time but I am making paper flower peonies today. :-)
    Sleep well tonight my dear friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie!! I just sent you an e-mail. YOu must have been writing this the same time as I was writing to you. We must have been missing each other and I attached my talk to it so now you can read it. Paper flower peonies. They sound lovely and now I am wondering what they are for. I am sorry you are feeling sick. :-( I hope you feel better soon. Love. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the email and printed it all off and am off to sit down and read it. Thanks so much for thinking of me! Much love to you my sweet and dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could have heard your talk; I am sure it was awesome. I am like you and have a hard time sleeping when I have an assignment.
    We are having such a mild winter; it is all strange. I guess more signs of the times.
    Blessings, love and hugs for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Val! xxoo

    Leann, I have always had sleep problems, but as I am getting older they are getting worse. If I have anything important to to, I can't sleep. If I have been out and about, I can't sleep. It's annoying! love and hugs to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!