Friday 16 December 2016

My Friday Finds

 


A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity or inspire me to want to do something, create something, cook something, or become a better person! I hope they will pique your curiosity or inspire you in some way as well!

 

A bit late for this year perhaps, but there is always next year to consider!  From Cutesy Crafts, button and felt snowmen ornies. 



Nana and Co on flickr.



Some inspiration from BeedeeBabee.  Eye Candy for every season.

 

Tea Glazed Chocolate Gingerbread Loaf.  From Running to the Kitchen.   Oh.  My.  Goodness.

 

I totally adore this knitted hood.  Love.  LOVE!  From Ravelry.



How to make the perfect bow.  This could come in very handy.



No source, but how hard could this be. What a spectacular idea for something to bring to any parties you might be going to or even hosting.  Healthy too!




From Tip Hero.  Icecube Tray Chocolates.  Great idea!



This could come in very handy over the next few weeks and beyond.  From Country Living.  I feel the need for speed!  (Not to quote Tom Cruise in Top Gun or anything, tee hee)

 

Easy last minute Christmas Cards using stick on gems.  How cute!  From  Childhood 101.



Paperboard Desk Storage DIY.  From Ebay.  No instructions but inspiration only.  Looking at this I find myself thinking, I could do that and make it pretty depending on the paper I used.



Here is an exact tutorial.  Its in Russian however.

 

This is a great household tip which I have been using since I first saw it.  What a great way to keep the linen cupboard tidy and everything together for each bed.  This is genius.



 And while I am at it  . . .  From Ang Says.  Ever so handy.

 

Show Boxes as Drawer Dividers.  From Real Simple.

 

How to pack a suitcase.  Simple.


 
Just out of interest.  From  Visual Y.  A very interesting read.

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did!

A thought to carry with you . . .

⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰
"Sacred music has a unique capacity 
to communicate our feelings of love for the Lord. 
This kind of communication is 
a wonderful aid to our worship. 
Many have difficulty expressing 
worshipful feelings in words, 
but all can join in communicating 
such feelings through 
the inspired words of our hymns."
~Dallen H Oakes
⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰ 

I love listening to and singing hymns.

 Spiritual Enlightenment 




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Hearty Vegetable Soup.  This is so tasty!  Simple too.


Have a great Friday! Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════



And I do too!


8 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. Today I went to Costco and I am a bit frustrated as it was so busy.

    I am about to read your travel tips as I way overpacked last week. I just have no idea what to bring. So thank you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How I long to go to Costco, but fear I would spend too much had I done! Happy that you find some of these useful Suzan! God bless you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay away from Costco;)
    Just kidding but yes..they have big carts and temptations.
    People leave with cartfulls..
    handy for big families..for years Jacques gave the girls a membership..they are into it now:)
    Lots of cute as buttons ideas here..Thanks as always..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I don't comment too much but this blog was so full of wonderful ideas that I just had to say thank you. Total perfectness............

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always on a Friday some great ideas, I like the packing as its almost exactly how I do my packing when Mary and I go on our trips....I have it down to a fine art....I unfortunately couldn't read all the other...tips...even when I enlarged it the print was fuzzy....I have had quite a busy day went with Peter up to Chippenham and did a few bits of shopping, I was actually looking for a ...China...donkey as an extra present for Pam, Mary and I have adopted a donkey for her and I suddenly thought a wee donkey to go with it would be nice, but despite trying lots of places a donkey was not to be found, even Peter went into shops that I couldn't get into !....then at lunch time we took Peter out for his Xmas lunch as he will be in Sri Lanka and I don't think he will be having Xmas dinner out there!!!.....so it's been abusy day tonight I think I might have an early night...Hope your day has gone to plan and that you and Tod are looking forward to a nice weekend. We are having our Carol service on Sunday so looking forward to that...night night God Bless xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I visit Costco I spend too much Monique! But still given the chance I would go today! haha xoxo

    Thanks Marsha! xoxo

    Thanks Sybil. I expect you are an expert at packing! Sounds a very busy day. Imagine Sri Lanka for Christmas. I am always afraid to be away from home at Christmas. Scared I will ruin My Christmas by being away I guess! Enjoy your carol service! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The soup looks so healthy and yummy; I must try it.
    I always love your finds. I will browse a bit more when I get a second or two. I love the sheet folding and storing; super. Packing was a great one too. Thanks for the link to the 50 dinners; I need fast. Of course, chocolates caught my attention. I like the bow tutorial and the Christmas finds.
    Blessings and hugs for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome LeAnn! God bless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!