Friday 4 November 2016

My Friday Finds . . .



A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity or inspire me to want to do something, create something, cook something, or become a better person! I hope they will pique your curiosity or inspire you in some way as well!

 

From The Knitting Space.  Simple garter stitch knit slippers.  A free pattern.



Knitted Stockholme Scarf.  Free pattern from Ravelry.  I love Ravelry.

 

Gilmore Girls Bingo, for a girl's night in.  From Play Party Plan.  A free printable.

 

From She Knows.  Do check with your Vet first.

 

The Slow Cooker Buyers Guide, from Recipes that Crock.   How to pick the best slow cooker suited to your own needs.  I have three.  A large oval, a small round and a small oval.  The small ones are perfect for two or three people.

 

An invaluable resource for the Water Colourest, or beginning Water Colourest.  Today's Plans.  Free lessons and tips.

 

A handy tip.  Glue a magnet to the back of something.   Stick a thumb tack into the wall.  Presto!

 

Another handy tip for a pourable mason jar.  People are just so clever!  From Adventure Ideaz.

 

 How to set a proper table.  I learned all of this at school, but I don't know if girls are still taught these things today.  These things are good to know!



 How to cut a recipe in half.  From Harris Sisters.

 

60 Delicious Appetisers for the Holidays.  From Country Living.

  

Homemade Bisquick.  From High Heels and Grills.   I have made this before.  It's great.
 
  

21 Free Gift Tag Printables.  From Shanty 2 Chic.

 

 15 Free Christmas Printables from How To Nest for Less.

   

Holiday Home in a Star.  From Split Coast Stampers.

  

Christmas Card Shadow Box. No link.  Just eye candy.

 

Double Thick Dish Cloths.  From Yarnspirations

 

 Ear Bud holder thingie from EsLaModa.

  

Molly Moo.  Nativity Crafts. 

 

Cute Little Toadstools.  From Nanie Cousette.  They're filled with Lavendar.

 

A knitted fox neck warmer.  From Ravelry.  Not a free pattern, but how cute is that!


And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did! A thought to carry with you . . .


⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰
Believe you can
and you're halfway there!
⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰


Spiritual Enlightenment 




In The English Kitchen today . . .  Chicken with Leeks and Butternut Squash.
Photobucket is acting up again this morning so most of my photos are not showing.  Most annoying.

Have a great Friday! Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════



And I do too!

7 comments:

  1. Have knitted at least a dozen of those slippers. Easy. Nice and warm. Satisfying knitting. Love the fox. Would love a slow cooker. And Christmas. Well it will eventually reach us! At the moment it is day to day stuff. Lots of Sagittarian in this family so loads of birthdays coming up. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Marie. As usual I am in awe of the finds you have shared. Thank you so very much. I need to get ready for Christmas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That appetizer link looks intriguing. I have some salami slices in the fridge that need to be used up. Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the shadow box earplug holder and fox scarf:)
    Reminds me..I had a very very very old foz stole in the attic..Oli was at our house and I tried it on him:)He brought to his mom and she was not omprssed ol..we garbaged it..one less thing to move when we movelol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of those slippers Linda! I think I will give them a go. Just a bit afraid of slipping! My Birthdays all start this month also! They won't end until January! xoxo

    Let me know if you try them if you like them Suzan! They looked good to me also! xoxo

    Yikes about the fur stole! haha, I can imagine Monique! A knitted one is preferable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your Friday finds. You are amazing at finding so many cute items. Thanks for sharing the ideas; it has helped me more than once. I liked the slippers and maybe i will try to make some at some point.
    Thanks for sharing the Dog friendly over the counter medications; I loved that one. Also, really liked the how to set a proper table. I think everyone should learn how to do this. Of course, I have never set that many utilsels but nice to know how to do it if there was a reason.
    I love that you share where to get free gift tags and other Christmas items.
    I loved the little Toadstools and Nativity crafts; so fun.
    Blessings and hugs for you dear friend~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings and hugs right back LeAnn! So happy you enjoyed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!