Friday 25 November 2016

My Friday Finds




 



A few of the things I find each week which inspire, intrigue and pique my curiosity.  I hope that you enjoy them also!



Turkey Cheddar Sliders.  A great way to use up leftover turkey.  These look fabulous.  From Shugary Sweets.




How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea. From Smart School House



PomPom Christmas Ornament from Etsy.  But how hard could it be.  I love the brightness of it.



Basic Ear Warmers.  A free crochet pattern.  From Cream of the Crop Crochet.

 

Woodland Animals printable Cootie Catcher things.   Love these.  Used to play this all the time when I was a child, but mine were not so cute.  From Etsy.  Not free, but not expensive either.



Happy Thought.  Ten printable animal masks.  Not free either, but cute and affordable.




From Ravelry.  Peeking Penguin Boot topper cuffs.  So cute!



 I love LOVE this beautiful star square.  Again from Ravelry.  I like squares.  Easy and portable.  I reckon I am going to have a lot of time to just sit and do nothing while Todd is having his radiation treatments.  These would be a great take along project.



Peppermint Advent Calendar.  From Jenny Allsorts.  So colourful.


Danish Butter Cookies.  From Wallflower Kitchen. 

  


 Vintage Wallpaper and Cork Magnets.  From Mod Podge Rocks

 


 Comic Book Magnets.  Great gift idea for your teens.  From Crafts By Amanda.
 


 Little Zippered Bow Pouch.  Easy to make.  From I Heart Naptime.




Such a pretty thing.  Rhinestone Embellished Scarf and Gloves.  From Clones and Clowns. 
  



Friendship Bracelets  from Swell MaydeLove them!





Candy Cane Body Scrub.  From Savvy Sugar



From Nellie Bellie.  A Mini Domed Cake Stand Tutorial.


And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something useful here!



A funny thought for the day.  Smile.  (This is so me some days!!)

 

In The English Kitchen today, a great way to use leftover cooked poultry.  Mulligatawny Soup.  Not only is it delicious, but it is pretty healthy also.  We love it!

Have a wonderful Friday. Be safe. Be happy. Don't forget . . .


 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


 And I do too!



13 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie,

    I loved the goodies you shared today. I love the boot toppers and that square is divine. We were trying to remember how to make those game squares on Wednesday night. My advice is do not try doing this with a serviette.

    Today I went shopping to match wool so I have a hat at that is at least the same colour as my scarf. It won't be the same pattern. I have a lot to do.

    God bless your day and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzan. I have a ton of yarn and I need to be using it up! I am looking for great portable projects that I can do while I wait in the hospital! Blessings and love to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey what sort of pattern would you like? I have some freebies on Ravelry that I am going to use. I have this to match and I think I will be celebrating differences.

    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/heaven-and-space

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty pattern Suzan, not sure I can afford the yarn to do it or have the skill either, but so lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very easy in theory but it took a while to be comfortable with the stitch changes. The beauty of it all is that you can substitute yarns and needles etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, that yarn looks very soft. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful round-up. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cake domes are beautifully done..wish I could crochet!I have tried...to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a few old friends who like to knit and got them knitting for a great organization called....Knit for peace....they provide patterns etc if needed but one design the suggested for the older knitters who want something light in their hands was a dressing gown ! Yes knitted in squares...they suggested 8cm squares and I think for a small adult size you need about 130 or so squares...mad that I am I have said I will stitch then all together ! But it would be an idea for you to knit with odd bits of wool the more colours the better...it would be easy to do whilst you are at the hospital Marie.....Thanks as always for today's great ideas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Linda! Xoxo

    I love the cake domes also Monique! Xoxo

    Great idea Sybil. Thanks!god bless! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really loved your little story for the day! I am just like these older women. I can't remember if I am coming or going.
    I enjoyed all your finds. I really like the handiwork that you might try to do while being with Todd. I do hope his treatments go well. You both in my prayers. I will take a moment an look up some of your finds; they looked fun. Thanks, for this day of ideas.
    Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks LeAnn! Hugs and prayers are always appreciated. Happy that you enjoyed the finds as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!