Friday 11 November 2016

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity or inspire me to want to do something, create something, cook something, or become a better person! I hope they will pique your curiosity or inspire you in some way as well!

 

The cutest little thread catcher.  A place to put all your snippets while you are working.  From Gigi Quilts.  A tutorial.

 

The cutest Minion Pin Cushion from Lady Joyceley.  Free pattern.  Its so cute!

 

The uses and benefits of Epson Salts.  25 from Dear Chrissy. 

 

Got a long scarf? An interesting way to tie it.

 

How to measure for the perfect Bra Size.  From Life Hacker.

 

Created by Diane.  Mason Jar Lid Mini Pies.   Yum!  I love pies.



Santa Hat Pretzels.  So cute.  From The Instructables.

 

DIY Gift Bags.  From Designer Trapped.

 

Button Ornaments.  From Wytography.   I love LOVE the snowman.



Free Knitted Snowman Pattern from Flutterby Patch.

 

I really, REALLY love this one.  Its free and from Craftsy.   The embroidered bits really make it.  It is a crochet pattern.

 

Three step by step Watercolour Tutorials.  Free.  From Artist Daily.

 

Honeycomb Ornaments from vintage book pages.  A tutorial from House Revivals.

 

Kombucha Brewing for beginners.  From Strictly Delicious.

 

Homemade Ginger Syrup.  From The Baker Chick. You also end up with candied ginger.  Can't be bad!

 

Vintage Hanky Window Dressing.  From Town and Country.  Sweet.

 

DIY Cake Stands using thrift store finds.   I could not find a source, but this is a brilliant idea.  You could also use glasses or stemware for the pedestals so long as they were sturdy. 

 

Add legs to a cutting board for a really fancy cheese tray.  I love it!  From Ms Smartie Pants.

 

How to Paint Grain Sack style striping on furniture.  From Tweak and Style.   I really like these special touches.

  

DIY Memory Board using vintage fabrics and lace.  From  Penty de Val.  No  instructions.  Just eye candy.



 The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.  I need to get a bottle of this.




 From Skinny Mom.  Helpful tips for proportional servings plus other tips.

 

 Veggie Cooking Cheat Sheet.

 

An envelope travel journal.  From Scrapbook Laurentides.

 

Machine Quilting for beginners.  From Quilt Lessons.


And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did!


A thought to carry with you . . .

⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰

⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰

Spiritual Enlightenment

 photo SAM_4925_zps10cc7422.jpg

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  House Baked Apples.  Quite Simply Delicious.

Have a great Friday! Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════



And I do too!


6 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. Lots of love and prayers for you. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    I have finished an assignment and now at 9pm I am looking at the joys you have shared.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. skip the ACV and go for kombucha...it's easy to brew and has more benefits. ACV in water tastes like, well, ACV in water. kombucha is naturally carbonated and delicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lotof cuties here..I love that window dressing..the light etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Suzan! HOpe you enjoyed the rest of your evening! xoxo

    I am a bit afraid of things like that Sis. Having had food poisoning I am really scared of getting it again! xoxo

    Thanks Monique! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Marie, these were some fantastic finds. I hope to find some moments to look them up. I loved the how to tie a long scarf one. How to get a good bra size.
    I do know Apple Cider vinegar is good for you. The veggie cooking sheet is a good one. Of course, I do need to cut down my portions; thanks fro that one too.
    I loved the Minion pin cushion; so cute.
    The mini pies; looks like such a cute idea. We could make these for holiday missionary treats.
    Anway, I did enjoy your finds as always!
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks LeAnn! You're welcome. I get up hours and hours before Todd every morning and once I do my prayers and studies I have time to kill and that is my me time that I look for things, etc. Happy they are enjoyed! Love and hugs to you and Roger. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!