Friday 18 November 2016

My Friday Finds . . .




A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity or inspire me to want to do something, create something, cook something, or become a better person! I hope they will pique your curiosity or inspire you in some way as well!

 

DIY  A nightgown made from four squares of fabric.  I think I would choose some prettier ones.  But the concept is a great one.  Found on Do It Yourself Divas.

 

Sarah Janes Craft Blog.  A DIY magnetic pin dish.   What a great use for a mismatched saucer, etc.  People are so smart!

 

An easy Sleep Mask tutorial.   From The Wonder Forest.   These would make great gifts and stocking stuffers.   Especially for someone who travels a lot.



I think this hostess apron is so cute.   I love it.   From Style Me Pretty.   Could be a great gift for the budding baker in your life.

 

I love the simplicity of this Nativity Clothespin Ornament.  It's so sweet and the reason for the season.   From Missy Dear. 

 

Pom Pom Christmas Ornaments.  These are so cute!  And it is such a simple idea.  From The Crafty Swedes.

 

Felt Circle Bunting.  Simple and so sweet.  From Missy Dear.  (again)   A complete tutorial.


  

Grey Luster Girl.  A simple believe . . .  Simple enough a child could do it.



Glittered Glam Trees. Simple and so pretty.  From Dream a Little Bigger.  A complete Tutorial.

 

A lovely Advent Calendar.   I love this!    Unfortunately I couldn't find a source.    Love the little open ended boxes.  What a great way to use up some Christmas paper scraps.




With a bit of yarn and some wooden curtain rings and a few other bits and bobs.  So sweet.  From Planet Penny.

 

I love this infinity scarf.  It looks quite simple.   From One Dog Woof.   Instuctions here.



Now, this is interesting.  How to make fitted sheets.  Sew Tessutti.  A complete tutorial.

 

Seatbelt pillows.  I could use one of these myself.  So smart!  From Diy & Crafts.



Vintage Collar Necklace Crochet.  This is so pretty.  What a unique gift it would make.  From Little Treasures.


 

Open Ridge Crochet Wash Cloths.  I love these types of cloths.   I wish I could get the right yarn here.  I haven't been able to quite source it yet.  Here is a link to the pattern on Postcard From Waterloo.



A little bit of help for what ails you.



Ab Exercises you can do from the sofa while you are watching telly.  Now that's my kind of exercise.

 

Free Inspirational Words Colouring Pages.  A way to practice mindfulness.  Love it.  In The Play Room.

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did!

  

Look at what I finished yesterday.  My very first peg doll.   I quite like her.  I removed the old clothes I had done the other day and sewed a little dress.  Then I found this lovely hair clip thingie to use for a magic wand and some butterly wings from the wedding section of the local craft shop made for some great fairy wings.  So much fun!


A picture thought to carry with you for today  . . .

 

I wish I had been as smart when I was younger as I am now, but then again   . . .  its those lessons learned that helped to make me so smart!

 photo SAM_8245_zpse39e9786.jpg


In The English Kitchen today . . .  Stuffing Stuffed Onions.  Deliciously simple, and yet very impressive.


Have a wonderful Friday.   Be safe.  Be happy.  Don't forget . . . 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!


6 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. I have no more news about my cousin. Just more sensationalised news stories with lies interspersed with the true.

    Today we went to see dad today and we had the privilege of Will and Pip being there. Dad loved it.

    God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that the press has this need to sensationalize everything Suzan. How distressing to the family involved. (((hugs))) So happy you had a lovely visit with your father today. God bless you all. Love and hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to have known all the things I know now when I was younger too. Age does make us appreciate more. Hope you have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable..and I love that little bell ornament too..as always great ideas here and thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a fantastic Friday also Pam! xoxo

    Thanks Monique! I thought the bell would ap"Peal" to you. (Like my pun!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great ideas today Marie...But none better than your peg fairy..she is so very cute...I just wish you could get a ...table...at a table top sale at some church or other then you could sell your wonderful creations....down here we would be welcoming you in with open arms, we charge £5 for a 6foot table and you sell whatever you want...if we don't get a fair amount of folks comming in David dosnt charge....I'm sure there must be something like that round your way....worth looking around even if it was for the springtime....I would just love for you to be able to sell the wonderful things you make...hope all is ok with Todd. Night night. God Bless xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!