Friday 24 June 2016

My Friday Finds . . .

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


A few of the things I find each week that spark my interest, intellect and curiosity. I hope that they do the same thing for you.

 

You've heard of the Bat Cave, from The Whoot, a really cute and colourful Cat Cave!

 

A Unique Travel Album from Saturday Morning Vintage.

 

Tiny Travel Art Journal Kit.  From  ♥ Handmade UK.

 

How to pack a Travel Toiletries Bag.  Great tips and a checklist.  From Classically Contemporary. 

 

20  Free Romantic and Vintage Graphics.  We Lived Happily Ever After.

 

Crochet Watermelon Pot Holder.  So cute!   From Art Threads.

 

From Homestead Survival, edible flowers and what they taste like.

 

Nature Crafts for Kids.  So cute!  Really "Buggy!"  From Fun Stuff To Do.


 

Fun ways to teach Children Geography!   You can make learning an exciting adventure.   From Buggy and Buddy.

 

Mixed Media Cardboard Art.  This is so pretty!  From Melissa Waldorf.

 

Coconut Raspberry Scones.  These look fabulously delicious.  And berry season is coming up!  From Kitchen Confidente.

And that's my finds for this week!   I hope that your interest has been sparked and that you have been inspired to make something!

 

Very proud of the Country I live in this morning, and the bravery of its people.  AND, I am confident of our ability as a Country to negotiate this change in the best way possible for its people.  It may be hard for a short while, but I truly believe we will emerge at the other end a better country.  This is a fulfillment of Bible Prophecy.

I am well pleased at the voter turnout.  72% of the British people turned out to make their votes count.  That is amazing!  Clearly this was an issue which was beyond important to a great deal of our country.  So proud of my country!


A thought to carry with you . . .

 ~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~
I love the man who
can smile in trouble,
gather strength from distress
and grow brave
from reflection.
~ Thomas Paine
~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~•

Spiritual Enlightenment 


 photo DSCN7684_zpspybc2jea.jpg

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Baked Ravioli with Sweet Peppers.  Deliciously simple!  Quick and easy!

Hope your Friday is a great one! Wherever you go and whatever you get up to, don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!!



 

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie,

    I have just come home from eating Brazilian barbecue. It was an interesting experience. For lunch they served a downsized version with only five types of meat instead of 15. I feel very full.

    I loved everything you have chosen to share with us. So many things scream make me and there are many things unfinished. Oh well that is a very first world problem.

    I hope the Brexit goes very smoothly and there is little drama about the change.

    Lots of love and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Marie! Is it Friday already?! LOL... LOVE that cat cave--sooo cute! Ooooo that travel art kit is a GREAT idea!! And just love those watermelon potholders! The mixed media art inspires! I like using corrugated cardboard for art play--very versatile! It was great to see the news this morning of the UK's move out of the EU--I'm with you on this!! ;) It might be wobbly for a while, but the UK always prevails! Happy to visit here before travels early next week. I'll be by later, and in touch, again soon as I can... HAPPY DAYS, my dear sister-friend ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those watermelon potholders here and love it! Hope your Friday is a fantastic one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved those little graphics..at Lived Happily Ever After..but I didn't want a 6 month free membership..I always worry about that:)
    I saw the news..I knew what you wanted..
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to England! I'm curious what prophesy in the Bible you are referring to. :)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie, very late getting on tonight...just as I thought things were back to normal getting through every morning now I'm back to not getting on...I have just come back from helping up-at church and before going to bed tried again...you always find so many nice things to show us on a Friday,thank you. I love the sweet peas I love the smell of them..this is the first year I havnt got any in the garden, I have lots of wild ones ones but although they are pretty they don't have the nice perfume....hope you have had a good day. I have been quite busy taking friends to Drs etc etc...will be glad to go to bed in a wee while...take care and have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzan, my first and best experience with Brazilian BBQ was when I was in Utah, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite dish was the Cod with Mango sauce. Yum! Love and blessings in return. xoxo

    Thanks Tracy, there will be a few wobbles, but all will right itself in the end I am sure. Wishing you all the best with your travel plans and this next chapter in your life. Love, hugs and big blessings. xoxo

    I will have to make myself one Pam! Hope your Friday was a good one also. xoxo

    Happy weekend Monique! xoxo

    Hi Melanie. It has to do with the gathering of Israel in the latter days, etc. There is not enough space on the blog to go into it or time. My husband who is a bible scholar might be able to explain it to you. First one has to come to an understanding that when we are speaking about Israel we are not just speaking about the Jewish nation, which is only the tribe of Judah. The other tribes are scattered throughout the world. xoxo

    Oh Sybil, I don't know why you have such problems getting on here. It baffles me, but then yesterday morning I had a problem just getting onto my television never mind the computer. My sweetpeas are just coming into bloom now. You sound so very tired. I hope you are well. Keeping you in my deepest prayers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Melanie I would love to see Todd's thoughts on this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perhaps I can get Todd to start a group on Facebook in order to discuss these things Suzan? It would be up to him of course, but if you and a few others are interested I can certainly ask him. It covers far more than I can write in just one post or comment block!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!