Tuesday 13 July 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . .

 

  

FOR TODAY, July 13th 2021

Outside my window ...
The sun is shining. Its a beautiful day. Can't complain! 

I am thinking ...
"The one who meets you in the most intimate places loves you."  It is within the hard details of our lives that we discover the reality of our Heavenly Father's love for us, but we have to be open to the possibility of His presence in order to really see Him. Faith is one of  the foundation blocks of developing a deeper relationship with him.

I am thankful for ...
My faith. It has sustained me throughout all of my life and especially within the hard details. I do not know where I would be without it.

In the kitchen ... 


I small batched my recipe for Spaghetti and Meatballs. It now serves two, or one with leftovers. Its delicious! 

On my "To Cook" list ... 

  


The Candid Appetite. The grilled chicken pesto panini. Looks fabulously tasty! 

One of my favourite things ... 

 

Chicago Popcorn. That perfect mix of salty and sweet. I just wish someone would invent a popcorn without husks. 

I am wanting to create ... 

  


Deb's Days Hot Pad Tutorial.  


  


Crazy Little Projects. DIY Sunglasses case.  


 
 

The Sewing Directory. Hanging Pockets project.
 


Ideas 2 Live 4.  Bedside book caddy. 


I am reading ... 


The Magic of Ordinary Days, by Ann Howard Creel

The powerful story of one woman’s passion in a world at war. Olivia Dunne, a studious minister’s daughter who dreams of becoming an archaeologist, never thought that the drama of World War II would affect her quiet life in Denver. But when an exhilarating flirtation reshapes her life, she finds herself in a rural Colorado outpost, married to a man she hardly knows. 

Overwhelmed by loneliness, Olivia tentatively tries to establish a new life, finding much needed friendship and solace in two Japanese American sisters who are living at a nearby internment camp. When Olivia unwittingly becomes an accomplice to a crime and is faced with betrayal, she finally confronts her own yearnings and comes to understand what she truly believes about the nature of trust and love. 

Very good. 

I am Looking forward to ... 
My brother and sister in law visiting in August. 

Dreaming about ... 

  

Having someone to share my secrets with  . . .  
 
 

Wild blueberries  . . .  



Terrariums  . . .  

 

Sunflowers  . . . 

 

Smiling socks . . . 

Something to watch ...


Hill Cumorah Pageant and Devotional, Here.  Its really very good. 

Makes me Smile ... 

 

The most comfortable seat in the house  . . . 

Corners of my kingdom ... 

 
(source

The lighthouse at Brier Island  . . . 

A thought to carry with you ... 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Sometimes the strength within isn't
a big fiery flame for all to see. 
Sometimes its just a tiny spark
that whispers ever so softly
keep going, you got this.•。★★ 。* 。 

And that's my daybook for this week  . . .  
  

⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ Take time to enjoy the small *´¯`.¸¸.☆

  ⋰ ⋮ ⋱ blessings in life.*´¯`.¸¸.☆   
 

  




✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.• ╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░  
 

 
  

Have a beautiful day and don't forget!  


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   




5 comments:

  1. Sunshine here also….can’t complain….hoping for a delightful day for everyone.
    xo, V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone has had a delightful day also V! xoxo

      Delete
  2. There is such a thing as "hull-less popcorn". Just google it. Also it is available on Amazon. That panini looks so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be on the lookout for that for sure Mary! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I do love how you take the time to see and share the small blessings in your life. I enjoyed all of the Daybook. I loved the thoughts on learning from the hard moments, the hard details. Faith in Christ and His church is what has gotten me through many hard moments.
    The food looks yummy and I like the different creative projects.
    I especially want to watch the Hill Cumorah Pageant. I'm so sad it ended because I had wanted to go there for a very long time. I hope I still can go on a trip there.
    You do read the best book. I like what they sound like. I keep hoping to start a novel soon. I miss all that.
    The Lamb photo is a cute one.
    Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!