Friday 30 July 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

  

 
A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!   


  

Kirtsy.  Magnetic paper Dolls.   




Style N Go.  How to treat an ingrown toenail.   


 


Meriki Lane.  How to.  I was not lucky enough to have been born with natural brows.  Without eyebrow pencil, I have none, well half brows anyways. 

 

 

Could not fnd the source, but what a great (grate, lol) idea!  




Kollabora DIY Toothbrush Holder.  

  



Crochet Kingdom. Crochet Bookmarks.    




Sarah Milne Creative. Inspiration only.   




Kup Kup Land, more inspiration! Paper Doll on Canvas.  So cute! 



Purl Soho.  Little Moons Lace Wrap.   




Studio Knit. How to change yarn colours easily.   



Pickled Barrel.  Rag rugs.   



Sweet Cayenne, diy coffee cup candles.  I want that cup with the bird on the handle!  Cute!  


A Bird and a Bean.  Pin Cushion Frame.  
 



Gina Michelle. DIY Gold Dipped Magnets.   




A Beautiful Mess.  Cactus Pin Cushion Tutorial.  



 
Design Mom, pompom bookmarks.   


I could not find a source for this, but how pretty is this! If you can find the source I will be happy to add it!  



Home Talk. How to paint with Sharpies and Alcohol.   

 

Garden Therapy.  Beaded Wind Chime. 


Heartfelt Balance.  PomPom Coasters.  

And those are my finds for this week!  Hope you saw something which interested you! 

I had a great time yesterday with my sister.  I got some felt squares and some alcohol markers, and then we went to Winners Home Sense and I got a few bits there as I had a gift certificate to use.  
 

You never realize just how much you rely on little things until you don't have them any more.  I got some chopsticks, a small cake tin, a small sheet pan, some tart tins, egg poachers, tiny utensils, a larger spatula (mine are very small) and a few presentation bits for desserts and such. 

After that we went to a farm market and then the Super Store. The best part of the day was getting to spend it with my sister!!  

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
The best view comes
after the hardest climb.•。★★ 。* 。
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •  


Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Croissants.  Deliciously simple!

I hope that you have a lovely Friday filled with lots of blessings and things that you love.   Please keep Elaine in your special prayers today. Love you Elaine. ((((hugs)))) 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 
And I do too! 
 


4 comments:

  1. Fun shopping with your sister. Good finds today. Enjoy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marie. Prayers are so comforting. I'm going to embrace today rather than fear it. It's hard to say goodbye to a twin brother. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of ideas today...I keep cans of canned chicken in the fridge at all times, as we often have a similar mix on bread, open face, to eat around here. YUM...love dill pickles too!! Glad your day with your sister was so lovely!! We surely need to treasure those good times!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!