Thursday 29 July 2021

My Favorite Things . . .

 

  

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing. 
  
 


Monet  . . .  love this one of Water Lilies  . . . 



French Cafes . . . fun and inviting  . . . 



Cameos  . . . 



Pretty book covers  . . . . 



Nib pens  . . . . 



Balconies  . . .  

 

 

Pretty shoes  . . . 



Stained glass windows  . . . 



Beautiful grey hair  . . .  the reality is quite different, lol . . .  




White picket fences  . . . 



Inukshuks  . . . 


 

Swans, beautiful to look at, but they can be quite vicious.  Did you know that in the UK all the swans are owned by the Queen?    


 
Herbaceous borders  . . . 



 
Cotton candy, like eating a cloud  . . .  




String music  . . .  
 

 


Laura C Moyer  . . . .  

 

 

 

Old Oak Trees  . . . . 


 

Crazy Quilts  . . . 

 

Etched glassware  . . .  
 
And those are my favorite things for this week . . . maybe you like them too?

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*.˛.I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopies with luscious wood-bine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine;
here sleeps Titiana sometimes of the night,
Lulled in these flowers with dances and delight;
And there the snake throws her enameled skin
Weed wide enough to wrap a fairy in.
~Shakespeare •。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Sweet and Salty Krispy Bars. Moreish and small batched to make only 9 bars.

Have a wonderful Thursday. My sister and I are off on a jaunt this morning.  Can't wait. I love spending time with my sister.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  









3 comments:

  1. Hope you and your sister have a fun day!! Whohoo!! I say I have earned every single gray hair so should wear them proudly...heh, now if only I could stop the hair leaving my head!! Gray or otherwise!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old oak trees!! Happy day, V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!