Friday 16 July 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!  


 

I really love these decoupaged wooden hangers I found on Craft and Creativity.  They look really easy to make. 



I think this rose garland is really sweet.   I just love it.   Easy to do too.  Why didn't I think of this? From Lauren Conrad.  Five things to try this month. 


These Fleece Flower Petal Pillows are really cute.   They would be great in the bedroom.   From Come Together Kids.   A complete pictorial tutorial. 


This is a really cool idea.  You print out your favourite font and then place a sheet of wax paper over top.  Trace using puff paint.  Let it dry and peel the letters off ready to use in whatever way you want to use them.   Brilliant!  From Virginia and Charlie
 


I love this half moon crochet shawl I found on Lion Brand.   It looks easy enough to do. Not sure I would use green, but white or black come to mind. 


It's a sock monkey finger puppet!  I love it!  From The Yarn Box


These Rice Filled Owl Heating pads are really cute!  From Modern Mrs Darcy.  



Fabric Covered Suitcases.  so pretty.  From Bright, Bold and Beautiful


These Bacon and Brown Sugar Crackers look positively gorgeous. From Plain Chicken, they look easy to make and like they would be dangerous to have around! 


Homemade Shower Soothers.   Apparently you just put them on the floor of the shower whilst you are having your shower and they vaporize helping you to breathe better.  Sounds good to me!  From Blair Blogs.
 


Make your own Decorative Trays using baking sheets, from Martha Stewart.  Simple enough idea, but what I like about it is you could personalize them. 
 

DIY Paper Winter Lanterns from Lia Griffith.  You will find downloadable templates and everything you need to know about making one or more of these for your winter house. 


Little Origami Paper Hearts.  It's in a foreign language, but the photographs are great and look very easy to follow.   From kokoko Kids

 

Another type of paper heart, this one in the form of party invites.   Such a cute idea!  From Eat Drink Chic



Ten Unique Crochet Hat Patterns, from Hopeful Honey.   All free. 


It's kissing Clothespins!  I love it!  It's so cute.  Found on Lilyshop



So delicate and pretty.   I think she is just beautiful.   Source.   There are a ton of ideas on this page. 


I love LOVE all of these, from A Field Journal


From Buzz Feed and Anna Altman.  The three minute Arm Workout.  I could really use this!   There are beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts.   I'm a beginner for sure. 

And those are my Friday Finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest here for you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*.˛.If you continuously 
compete with others
you become bitter.
If you continuously 
compete with yourself.
you become better.•。★★ 。* 。 
 

A tasty cake in the kitchen today. Lemon Buttermilk Cake. Deliciously moist and nice and lemony! 

I hope you have a great day! Its going to be hot and humid here. I am picking up Eileen and Tim later this afternoon. I am going to hem her new trousers and give them supper.  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 

11 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Il y en a pour tout le monde...
    J'adore la superbe lettre de remerciement et aussi les petits coeurs en papier...
    Et hummm, une tranche de gâteau pour accompagner une tasse de thé est la bienvenue !

    Gros bisous 🎀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup. J’espère que vous avez une merveilleuse journée aussi! Bisous a tois aussie!

      Delete
  2. Have fun with your sister and BIL. Sounds like fun. So glad you are there and you can help each other. Have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Pam! Happy Friday to you! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the bacon and brown sugar crackers. Yum! Enjoy your dinner with Eileen and Tim. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to try those for sure Elaine! (The glutton in me is in love with that idea! haha) Thanks for your wishes. I had an ocular migraine earlier today so haven't gotten much accomplished! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. That is a fabulous shawl, do I need another one - probably not, but who can resist a cute pattern. Have fun with family today. I know all about those migraines, had one a week or so ago, had it all checked out at the optometrist as my regular appointment was a day or so later. No problems but dry eyes, once again back on drops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 3 minute workout chart. I’ve been trying to exercise every day for 10 minutes to get my energy back to normal since I was sick. It’s discouraging bc I’ve always been healthy and fit, but I will be myself again soon!
    I think positive and I’m motivated just like you!
    Have fun with your family Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I need the work out sheet for sure. I love the kissing clothespin; so cute. The 1/2 moon Crocheted shawl is adorable. I'd love that one. Your Lemon Buttermilk cake looks delicious too.
    Always love looking at your your finds.
    loving thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!