Thursday 22 July 2021

My favorite things . . .

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   


 
(source

Finding feathers. My journal is full of them.  Tiny white ones. Signs from above, or at least that is how I see them. My mom is still with me, because they always appear just when I need to see one. 
 
 
(source

Onions, any way, any how  . . .  love them. 
 
 
(source

Tea strainers and tea balls.  Love them, even though I really don't drink tea. I drink herbal teas and I can sometimes use them with those  . . . 

 
(source

Gazing balls . . .  they fascinate me . . . 

 
(source

Tire swings  . . .  such fun. Its been many years since I have been on one . . .

 
(source

Fresh peaches, but only if they are really ripe.  So sweet and juicy. 
 
 
(source

Walnuts  . . .  love them . . .  there's a heart inside  . . . 

 
 
This  . . . its true . . . 

 
(source

Door stops  . . . 

 
(source

Succulents  . . . 

 
(source

Verandas . . . 

 
(source

Window boxes and shutters  . . . 

 
(source

Biscotti  . . . I need to make some me thinks  . . . 

 
(source

Red and white gingham  . . . 

 
(source

Fresh berries  . . .  any kind  . . . 

 
(source

Oh my  . . . .  so cute  . . . 

 
(source

Dancing . . .  pretty maids all in a row  . . . 

 
(source

A gaggle of geese  . . . 

 
(source

Artichokes  . . . lots of work, but so delicious, especially with butter  . . . 

 
(source

Doughnuts  . . .  covered in powdered sugar . . .  cake doughnuts . . . 

 
(source

What an unusual lamp  . . . maybe as a desk lamp . . . 

 

August  . . . its one of my favorite months  . . .  and so is calligraphy one of my favorite things  . . .  

 

Stripes . . .  even if I can't wear them  . . . 

 

Sparkly bracelets . . . 

 
(source

Baking  . . . unfortunately I also like to eat baking  . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this week, maybe some of them were also yours! 

A thought to carry with you ... 
 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*.˛.You can be soft and successful,
A traditionalist and a rebel,
A lover and a fighter,
Vulnerable and invincible.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Butter Bath Corn  . . .  a new way to cook corn on the cob. Delicious! 

I hope you have a lovely day filled with wonderful things, and favorite things. Don't ever forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 








10 comments:

  1. My favorite today has got to be the donuts. I have a sweet tooth and they are my downfall. If it wasn't for them, I might have been slim and trim. Hope you have a lovely day! Here it is a beautiful start and cool for July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I can blame a few pounds on donuts also Pam! I am glad you are having a cooler day! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your list is creative, from feathers to stripes. I like tea strainers too, I always drink loose leaf tea. I once posted about the negatives of the plastic glue in tea bags. I hope your day includes some of these favorites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terra! I try to always drink loose leaf tea as well. Those pyramid tea bags are the worst! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your favourites this week are very unusual. Love that art deco (I think) lamp. And the wee feather, so sweet. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine, I was thinking it was art deco as well. It would be a lovely desk lamp methinks! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. All kinds of favorites, all beautiful. I love August also, along with all Summer…and Autumn….and Winter…..and Spring! It seems I’m ready for each one when the calendar says ‘time for a change.’ Have a most delightful day. xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Butter Bath corn looks delicious. It is one of my favorites.
    You had several fun favorites this time and I loved looking through them.
    I too love Autumn and look forward to that month. Kind of hoping it cools down a bit. We haven't been able to be on our patio much this summer.
    The lamp was an interesting one.
    Of course, I love to eat and donuts area a favorite. I would like to resist them more.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!