Monday 28 February 2022

Today ...

 

 

No regular post today as I am not well.  I started feeling unwell yesterday with a tummy complaint and so I had to take my daughter home early in the afternoon.  It continues this morning, although to a lesser degree.  I hope I feel better soon.  I don't have a fever so that's good.  Anyways, stay safe everyone. Will be back when I feel better! (Hope its soon.)  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  
 
    



8 comments:

  1. Peraying you'll soon feel better. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this and sending you all good wishes to feel much better very soon!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, virtual hugs heading your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darn. Hope you feel better quickly, friend. xox, V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie~

    Praying for a quick recover for you my friend XOXO.

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying you feel better soon
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy that you are feeling better today. Sorry that you had to end earlier your time with Eileen.
    Sending loving thoughts, prayers and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!