Friday 4 February 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 



 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!     




Wool Patterns. Old time Crochet Pot Holders. 



 


Hello Melly Designs. Gnome Christmas Ornaments. 


 


No source, but I love this little rustic heart. 


 

No source for this either  . . .  but so cute. 




Upcycled Creatively.  A sweet Loopy Felt Brooch. 




No source, but so cute. I am missing all my paper punches, etc. No point in recollecting at this stage in my life. 



Graphic Fairy. 12 + retro valentines. 




Handmade by Raine. Crochet Danish Hearts. So cute!  




Fabric and Ink.  Inspo only. But cute.



Krokotak.  Cute! 



Frugal Fun 4 Boys.  Pipe Cleaner Superheros.  Fun! 


  


This takes me back to my childhood. I love this sort of thing.   




 No source. Simple and yet so effective. Cute! 



Your Crochet. Easy Square Pot Holders.

 


Again, no source. I love this little simple embroidery and button frame.  I think its just adorable.

I am running out of time this morning. Can you believe I didn't wake up until after 7 am?  I know! So not like me!  My phone appointment with the Doctor went okay yesterday. Everything is looking good except I need a few changes in my meds.  A water pill added and an increase in one.  More blood tests in two weeks to check my electrolytes.

I don't like having to take a water pill, because you end up having to go pee all the time, but it is what it is.  

I went out with my sister for a short again yesterday. I really love spending time with her.  Its priceless.  We don't really do anything special, or at least we haven't of late, but the time in the car just talking, etc. It means the world to me.

We are getting a sleet storm today.  Be careful out there people!  Its going to be slippery! 

A few gratuitous cat photos   . . . 

 

He's such a poser. God love him  . . . 

 

How can you not love these beautiful creatures. I declare it to be impossible! 



My daughter loves me to send her cat pictures when we are chatting. She gets a lot of pleasure out of them. She would love to have a cat, but they are not allowed pets where she lives.


A thought to carry with you  . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *Don't be afraid of the space 
between your dreams and reality.
If you can dream it,
You can make it so.
~Belva Davis•。★★ 。* 。


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Pizza Tuna Burgers. A very retro, very delicious recipe that I have been making for about 50 years or so!  I never tire of these!


Have a wonderful day. Stay warm. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  
 
    

6 comments:

  1. i always love seeing your cute kittens. Thanks always for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kitten photos and lovely Friday finds, thank you. We all need someone like Cindy in our lives….lucky us. Have a happy weekend. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is truly a special person for sure! Happy weekend V! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!