Friday 11 February 2022

Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  



   

Palette of the Heart.  Beautiful. Love this shop. 




Yarn Society. Zara the Zebra.  Cute! 




Ravelry.  Pretty flowers to crochet. 




Start Knitting. Tiny Parlour Cats. Cute! 




Hello Sewing. How to sew a bucket hat.





Homemade on our Homestead. Market Tote Basket.



Just because  . . . 




Wife Mama Foodie.  Superfood breakfast cookies. 



 

Crochet Therapy. Crochet Cat Purse.  Cute! 



 

Crochet for you Blog. Crochet marigold coasters. Pretty!


And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something of interest to you also! 




I hope my sister doesn't mind me sharing her latest art journal pages.  I think she is such a great artist and I am so proud of her. I wish I had even a fraction of her talent.


It was my friend Anna's memorial service on Zoom yesterday.  I think I used up half a box of tissues.  All four of her boys spoke as did her husband and her oldest grandson. Such courage. It was a beautiful memorial service.


I am going to try to get out early this morning to the shops to pick up a few bits that I need before I start feeling ill again. I've actually not taken the BP tablet this morning to that end. I will take it when I get home.  Its a sunny day out there today and promises to be dry. My sister was telling me yesterday that shelves in the grocery store are emptying. Probably due to that truckers strike I would imagine. I hope I can get what I need! 


A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *There are two ways 
of spreading light.
To be the candle or
the mirror that reflects it.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。

 


 

In the English Kitchen today, Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza.  This was quite simply fabulous.


I hope your Friday is a good one. Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  
 

    

4 comments:

  1. Love that shop Palette f the Heart .Russian stitchers are out of this world.I find the rolling pins etc..Russian artists are incredible.
    The TRUCKERS:(
    Your sister is very talented ..Does she have the book by Cathy M Johnson?The Artist's Journal Workshop? If not it seems right up her alley.It's a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister's journal looks lovely. Cute little cats to knit. Drippy rain and wet snow day, at least there is ore daylight at the end of the day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you get what you need. Please stay well!! I think your sister's journal is lovely.
    I'm sad about the loss of your friend. Sending prayer and hugs your way.
    I loved all the crocheted items. I would love to make the coasters.
    Loved looking through this post! Blessings and hugs dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good day!
    Love your sisters art. xo,V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!