Friday 27 January 2017

My Friday Finds . . .



A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity or inspire me to want to do something, create something, cook something, or become a better person! I hope they will pique your curiosity or inspire you in some way as well!


From Crabapple Studio, some beautifully embroidered tea towels.  Days of the week. Flower Pots.  Lovely.


Dye your Easter Eggs naturally.  12 tips on just how to do that from Mamabee.  Using natural products.  I love  the deep blue one, oh and the yellow one!  I love them all!


Easy peasy, homemade Easter Eggs with a gift inside.   I have used balloons for paper mache before.  This looks a doddle and what a great surprise!  From DIY Enthusiasts.


Easy Poached Eggs using a sieve.  From Simply Recipes.  I love it!



I love these, but I am matchbox obsessed anyways.   You can look through the windows!  From Paper, Scissors &Superheroes.  I would draw my own house and windows though.

Mason Jar Lights.  A complete tutorial.  From Wiki How.



From the people at BHG.  How to make a small bathroom look larger.  I love curtains on anything. 




Pizza in a mug, from The Typical Mom.   Love this idea.  Love anything in a mug.


The Late Bloomer sweethearts tea towel.  No pattern per se.  Just eye candy and inspiration.



Man's Wallet, but you could also do it for a woman with different fabrics.  A complete tutorial at The Sewing Directory.

 

 Printable Valentine Cards by Handmade Charlotte.  So cute!


 Mini Chocolate Mail Boxes for Valentines Day.  Such a simple idea and so cute.  From No Biggie.  A complete tutorial.

 

36th Avenue.  Free printables for an edible box of matches.  These are so cute!


 

This is really neat.  No source, but it is an umbrella frame with led lights twisted around the spokes and just simply hung from the ceiling.


And finally, How to Crochet a Rag Rug using fabric strips.  From Crazy Mom Quilts.   Simple.

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you were inspired to get out there and do/make something!  

A thought to carry with you through today . . . 


.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛*"In the midst of life’s greatest storms, 
do not forget your divine heritage as a son or daughter of God 
or your eternal destiny to one day return to live with Him, 
which will surpass anything the world has to offer." 
~Ronald A Rasband  •。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 

Spiritual Enlightenment

 

 In The English Kitchen today a delicious Winter Fruit Salad.  Crispy sweet pears and apples, combined with crunchy Cos lettuce, sweet cranberries, salty cashew nuts and Emmenthaler Cheese all dressed with a delicious Lemon & Poppyseed dressing.  Fabulously tasty!

Have a wonderful Friday.  Don't forget!
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie--happy Friday! :) Goodness those embroidered linens are GORGEOUS! I've been thinking about doing a little embroidery during the winter--this surely inspires! VERY fun with the Easter ideas... and never too early to think about the next holiday. Those Mason Jar lights are beautiful--love those! That bathroom is lovely--that wallpaper is so pretty. I could uses some ideas for our teeny, tiny bathroom.Pizza in a mug--I like that! ;) Oh, and your fruit salad...mmm... So many goodies today--thank you! Hope you all have a great weekend there! ((LOVE & HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday from Pennsylvania. We have warmer weather here in the eastern part of the U.S. I found your site accidentally two weeks ago and have been so blest by it. I look forward to drinking my tea and looking at your blog. Thank you for the beautiful ideas and sayings. May God richly Bless you as you have me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just gorgeous Tracy. I really love embroidered anything. I love to work with my hands. Hope you have a great weekend also Tracy! Love and hugs back! xoxo

    Welcome Rocky Springs Farm! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! You have blessed me with your kind words! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS such cute finds Marie..I love the boxes..they remind me of a tine version of our patisserie boxes.

    Grey again..very different january...
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right Monique, they totally do! I love those Patisserie boxes. It is very cold here today. The wind is bitter! I am making us a stew in my pressure pot. Hope it turns out. Tis the first time I am using it! Wish me luck! I thought it would come in handy when Todd is having his treatments as I can set it to timer and have, hopefully, a delicious dinner waiting for us when we get home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wondering how your dinner worked out.

    As usual; I am in awe of your finds. So many pretty things. I don't know how you find such deliciousness all the time. I love the teatowels most of all.

    God bless you and Todd.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!