Friday 8 April 2016

My Friday Finds . . .

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the things I find that strike my fancy each week.  I hope that they will strike yours too!



















A tiny bear made from Pipe Cleaners.   So cute.  Found here.

 

A gift for the knitting enthusiast in your life.  Yarn and Needles necklace.  From Max's World.   This is so cute!



 I know Christmas is a long ways off but these are just so cute.  And, in my opinion, it is never too early to get started on Christmas!  A Free pattern from Yarnspirations.   You could really make these your own and personalize them!

 

DIY Flower Pot Bird Feeder.  From the Garden-Roof Coop.  This is sooo cute!  I love it!   A complete tutorial.

 

Printed bird graphics mod podged onto an old dresser.   From Cottage Hill.  This is a great blog!  What a beautiful re-purposing.

 

A Bee Bath!  Create a Bee Friendly Garden, from Garden Therapy.   We need to do all we can to help the Bees.  We need them.

 

From The Garden Glove, how to harvest and preserve your garden herbs.  I grow herbs each year, but have only ever used them fresh.  I'm going to try some of these ideas this year.

 

 From Goosie Girls.  Am embroidered Pin Case pattern.  So cute!



 

Sadie Seasongoods, a vintage tea pot with a hidden pin cushion.  Sew cute. (Yes I did that on purpose!)  A complete tutorial.  This is sweet.  Utterly sweet.

 

I love this Free Printable from At Home on the Bay

 

From Hippie Lawyer Mom.  A do it yourself Rice Shoulder Heating Pad.   Perfectly shaped to wear around your neck and shoulders, for when you need it.  I know what I am making my mom for her Birthay now!  She is so hard to buy anything for as she has everything, but she would like this!

 

Locus Amoenus.   Aren't these just the sweetest baby bibs?  A complete tutorial.

 And that's it for this week!  I hope you found something here that you might want to try out for yourself!


A thought to carry with you through today . . .

~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~
"A lie can travel halfway 
round the world,
while the truth is
still putting on it's shoes.
~Mark Twain
~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~

Spiritual Enlightenment

 photo DSCN6285_zpsf3wturbw.jpg

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Crispy Chicken Thighs.  These are scrumdiddlyumptious!


I hope that you have a lovely Friday! Wherever you go and whatever you do, may you always know that . . . 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!



8 comments:

  1. Ah Marie all those sweet things and so tiny too. My heart wants to make them all.

    Have a beautiful day. I have taken mum and Will to the doctor today. Now it is time to eat cereal for dinner and to crawl into bed to look at my new book.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to find a tiny tea pot Suzan! I am so wanting to make the tea pot pin cushion! I hope you are having a restful evening and enjoying your new book! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie!

    Oh my, you are a girl after my own heart!! I love all of your finds, in fact, I have had my eye on that exact dresser treatment for a very long time! The bird feeder is just adorable, and I can hardly wait to go look at the instructions for the teapot sewing kit, it's just so cute, I'm making it for sure!!

    Your recipes are always so delish!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barb! Somehow I am not surprised that we like the same things! Hugs and love right back, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!