Friday, 15 April 2016

My Friday Finds . . .



 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the things I find during the week which strike my fancy.  I hope that they might also strike yours!

 

Make your own Dog Shampoo.  Dog Shampoo is expensive.  This sounds nice and I think I am going to give it a go!  Found on The 104 Homestead.  All natural.   Why not!

 

A pattern for a crochet organizer.  I think this would also be handy for packing.  Pattern available in Ravelry.   You can hang it on the back of the bathroom door!



I love these little knitted bunnies from Debi Birkin!  Adorable.

 

Love this knitted dish cloth.   I need to get some cotton yarn.  This inspiration was found on Joy in the Mundane. 

 

Love these fabric covered match book mini albums. From The Creative Place, a complete tutorial.

 

Decorative Paper Clips.   So sweet and simple to make.  Found on Vintage Street Market.

 

Such a simple idea and what a lovely gift for a friend or family.  Simply cross stitched in a hoop for hanging.  Found on Brit & Co.

 

Pantry Organization labels.  Free Printable.  From The Country Chic Cottage.



MONOGRAMS 72 fonts & frames Most are free (yay!) and those that are not, have a pink number next to them. Found on Damask Love.  I love fonts.

 

Love, LOVE these printable Gift Tags.  These and a whole lot more on City Girl Farming.

 

Yankee Candle Tart Bouquet.  What a novel and pretty smelling idea!  Would make a fab gift for any occasion!  I couldn't find a source, but how hard could it be to make?

 

Different ideas for wrapping your gifts.  Found on Pretty Designs.

 

The secrets to Stylish Small Apartment Living.  From Front + Main

 

The Cottage Market, 25 Upcycled Furniture Ideas.  Some of these are really nice! 

And that's it for this week.  I hope you found something you can or want to use!



A thought to carry with you through today . . .

~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~
"A party without cake
is just a meeting.
~Julia Child
~•~♥♥♥~•.~•~♥♥♥~• ~

Spiritual Enlightenment

 photo DSCN6487_zps6brddo24.jpg

Using up leftovers today in The English Kitchen . . .  Beef & Macaroni Casserole.


I hope that you have a lovely Friday!   We hope to be off to the Temple today.  Wherever you go and whatever you do, may you always know that . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!

10 comments:

Suze said...

Good morning darling. Yet another day where not one photo will download. So I guess I would love many of the things you have posted. Have a great and blessed day.

Marie Rayner said...

sorry you have such problems with the internet Suzan! ((((hugs)))) xoxo

shortybear said...

awesome finds

Marie Rayner said...

Thanks Shortybear! xoxo

La Table De Nana said...

You won me over w/ the fonts:)♥And tags♥

Marie Rayner said...

I was thinking of you Monique! I knew you would like those! Xoxo

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Friday! It looks like its' going to be a beautiful day here. I hope yours is a wonderful one too !

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie! The days go so fast don't they?! So us both catching up with each other today! :) LOVE that crocheted organizes--great for a bathroom or bedroom. And those decorative paper clips--oh, me LOVE! That is a very unique idea--the tart candle bouquet--a dozen makes a candle a month, and how sweet it that for a gift?! Wishing you a blessed day at Temple, my friend and my you all have a great weekend ahead now too! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

Barb said...

Hi Marie!

Oh my goodness, I am so behind on my blogging!

Of course, I love all of your finds, and it always amazes me how much alike we are - so many of the ideas you post, I have pinned because I love them too!

My poor dog really needs a bath, I'm going to try the shampoo. He's so big that I have to have a nice warm day to take him outside, and it hasn't been very warm here, if you know what I mean... ;0)

Love the crochet organizer, I've been going to make one for my bathroom, it's so cute, and really looks easy. It might be a fun project for a week-end.

I love the labels! I really think it's such a good idea to have the instructions right on the bottle, I'm a scatter brain, and forget even the most simple instructions.

Have a wonderful week-end!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Marie Rayner said...

It ended up being quite showery here yesterday Pam and a bit cool. I have the heat on this morning! xoxo

Thanks Tracy! We had a blip with our car insurance and so we ended up not going in the end! Hope your weekend is going well, love and hugs xoxo

I am glad you enjoyed my finds Barb! I hope you have a lovely weekend also! love and hugs. xoxo