Friday 10 July 2015

Friday Finds


  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


A few of the wow moments and things that I find each week that tickle my fancy. They might even tickle yours!




















The official photo of Princess Charlotte's Christening.  It's nice to see everyone smiling!  What a lovely little family Prince William and Katherine are, with their two beautiful children.  Everyone looks genuinely happy!


















A Minion Bag!!  I love the Minions!   You can buy the pattern on Atelier Handmade.  (Etsy) Instant download.






















 Frozen Butter Beer Recipe.  I have never had Butter Beer, but I hear it's really good.   Found on No Biggie.















  









 Make your own Vanilla Lip Balm.   By the Taylor House.  Looks simple enough!



 































DIY Luminaries.   Start pressing your flowers now!  These are so pretty and made using Wax Paper.  From Kelly Wilkenson.






















Re-cycled Water Bottle Wind Spirals.   Found on CBC.CA. by Happy Hooligans.























 A pretty little Tea Cup Bird Feeder.  Simple.   From Practically Functional.























Turn a handwritten recipe into a tea towel.  Genius!  What a great shower gift this would be!  The Spoonflower Blog.








           














Ten Unusual Uses for Nail Polish.   There are some really good tips here.  I think I am going to do number 5 first off!  From Simplie Shellie.






















 I love this!  Make your mail unique!  16 really different and interesting ways to address an envelope!   From The Realistic Mama.  Now that I don't have money to send gifts anymore, this will make the cards more interesting I think!

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you all found something useful!  We are off to the Temple today.  We're taking Ariana and Jose as they don't have a car yet.   It will be great to spend the day with them!  Last night I was making posters for the Village Fete we are attending on Saturday!  Never a dull moment!

A thought to carry with you through today . . .


 ❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
If you want to live a happy life,
tie it to a goal.
Not to people or things.
~Albert Einstein
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

 photo DSCN2235_zps9iw2egyk.jpg

In The English Kitchen today   . . .  Mom's Potato Salad.  This is a really good one!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!  Don't forget . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!


7 comments:

  1. Morning Marie, Yes I am up bright and early this morning...just like you.I always enjoy your Friday finds, thank yoou for taking the time to search for things...Like the envelope ideas especially...I think the photographs of the Christning are really specail. as you say everyone is smiling and look so relaxed, which is not always the case with royal photographs,... interesting to note that the photographs were taken by the photographer used by Princess Diana...Prince William is certainly making sure that his Mother is not forgotten....Have a lovely day today, I know you will doubly o taking Marrianne and her husband with you, it looks like another lovely day ahead..what a great summer we have had...are having !!
    Take care and ask Todd to drive carefully, God Bless xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a very tired girl who crossed several things off her bucket list. More later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the envelope ideas too. Hope you have a wonderful day with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really liked those tea twoels for a while;) So cute!

    I Pinned the letter writing..great ideas!
    Thanks Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is just love the Duke and Duchesse Sybil! I've always been a royalist anyways and I think they are one very special little family looking forward to the Queens 90th Birthday next year! Sure to be a great celebration!

    On pins and needles here Suzan! Xoxo

    Hope your Friday is a good one too Pam! I am exhausted! Xoxo

    You are welcome Monique! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you go again finding some great links for items. The Minion bag is adorable. I wish I knew how to make something like that. I will have to think about the Butter Beer. I do like making my own Vanilla lip balm; that would be fun. I think I might try and make the saucer and cup bird feeder; really unique. The recipe tea towel is a great.
    I loved the unusual uses for Nail Polish; very interesting. I often wonder how people come up with these ideas.
    I loved the picture of the royal family. They do all look so happy. Those two babies are just so adorable. Do women wear hats to church there. I actually love hats and wish we could wear them over here. They do sell them but you don't see them at church. Anyway, I was just curious.
    Sending blessings and hugs your way dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome LeAnn! People mostly just wear hats to weddings and the races here. Normally at church, at least in ours, nobody wears a hat! Those fascinators are very popular here! Some are really bold! Blessings and hugs to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!