Friday 31 July 2015

Friday Finds . . .

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the wow moments and things that I find each week that tickle my fancy. They might even tickle yours!

 photo 5b76889c6b33ef923a8b987a8540c55f_zpsrocxp0kt.jpg

I don't know about you, but I know that "I" can never have too many recipes to use up Bananas with!  I always have bananas in the house and I always have brown bananas.   From  Simply Stacie.

 photo how-to-dry-and-preserve-hydrangeas_zpsyslmyzru.jpg

Little House on the Valley.  How to dry and preserve hydrangeas.  I have tons of hydrangeas.  I love them.  They grow like weeds and don't require a lot of care and I am a lazy gardener.

 photo stool_diy5_zpsv3fku1cq.jpg

How to make over an Ikea Stepstool, using washi tape or decoupage.   From DOS Family.

 photo 0a5070d4d5f0a634a6d44798ce5a085f_zpsy640ctxo.jpg

Doorknobs to Curtain Rods.  I Love this idea.  So pretty.  From In My Own Style.

 photo 5f9061a106c292fc104a66b92818719f_zpsotebiigz.jpg

Zero Waste Plastic Free Refrigerator Storage.  From Paris To Go.

 photo af96300bfe838509324c550fcfb77960_zpsfsycdubt.jpg

If you are like me you need all the inspiration you can get.  From Cloudy With a Chance of Wine.

 photo 47b03aa6ca4127d9c7dce5233c31fb75_zps4qkqchnh.jpg

Live Renewed.  Daily chores to help keep the home clean and organized.  I always seem to get bogged down.  There is some great stuff here.

 photo 0011850c53e38aee85a00e5e51255296_zpsvryjlwzd.jpg

32 Things you probably should be cleaning.  I would never have thought of some of these.   Ick!
From Buzz Feed.  (I was already doing the telephone, but some of the others were eye opening!)

 photo weightloss_zpsrzvsy14d.jpg

Remedies for Weight Loss.  From Everyday Roots.

 photo 3dc7d2c41708bbe7af9774792086a6bc_zpsikgdxzpe.jpg

One Good Thing.   How to pack a carry on like a pro.  Great advice here.  I learned a lot of packing tricks and tips when I worked at the Manor, but you can never know too much when it comes to travel.  Anything to make things easier

 photo copyright birthday wishes_zpskefritwq.jpg

I had a little bit of time yesterday afternoon and so I sketched out this little girl.  Todd is thinking I should try to get out of my contract with the licensing agent.   They have done nothing for me and don't respond to any of my e-mails.  I am so disappointed.  :-(

A thought to carry with you throughout the day . . .


✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
Do not let the unknown future
fill you with dismay.
It is in the hands of God,
so go upon your way.
Trust in Him
and have no fear.
You do not walk alone.
He leads the faithful in the dark
and careth for His own.
~Patience Strong
✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

  photo DSCN2532_zpsxpcw7op7.jpg 

Peanut Sauced Sesame Chicken.  In the English Kitchen today.  Simple, quick and delicious.


Have a wonderful Friday and great weekend! Wherever you go and whatever you do, don't forget that . . .
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!


9 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. As usual I will be following up so of those tips. I wish you a very happy day and am so pleased that you found some time to put paint to paper. I love her whimsical face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Todd about your contract but you should try...although if they do not respond that could be difficult..see the citizens advice folks for help they are excellent at getting response from organisations when we can't....some great finds today as always...going to check out tonight when I have my lap top open the screen is much bigger there and so easier on the old eyes !! Beautiful day here,hope to get Mary out of the ward and into the patio this afternoon ...hope you get sitting out relaxing at some point today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzan! I am glad that you were able to find something helpful here today! xoxo

    It is really hard as I seem to be getting no response, at all . . . every e-mail has been totally igored, and I have signed a 5 year contract with them. So if I do get licensing work, I will have to pay them 10%. It's going to rain here today! Very cloudy and cool. I hope the sun holds out for you and that you are able to get Mary out onto the patio this afternoon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful that even though you are so busy you still have time to do some artwork. It's not good that you are not hearing from those people. Does make one wonder what is going on. Prayers that will soon be resolved for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Marie! Well, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the bananas--they are one of the few things I don't eat. Have never liked them, or their scent. :o/ The Minions love bananas, though, and I love Minions--ha! I must look at the no waster/no plastic fridge article--I like that! So very sorry your contract with the licensing agent is not really helping you. Your art is FABULOUS and HEART-LIFTING, it's not fair they're not doing enough to get your work out there into happy hearts, and some extra pennies in your purse. Delicious recipe today at your Kitchen! I could use a new recipe for chicken--thank you! Hope you all have a good weekend ahead now. We had hoped to go away this weekend to a lovely seaside place we love to go to during the summer, but a rather wet weekend is forecast, so we'll be staycationing at home. ;o) LOVE YOU HEAPS!! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That licenese company IRKS me.
    How abominable.
    ABOMINABLE.
    Shame shame shame on them.



    Love the BDAY girl/butterfly kisses..




    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Pam. I am really sort of left wondering what the heck is going on here. The last time they didn't contact me for several months, it was because the wife of the partnership had a bad back, but now I don't know. It's really in poor form I think. :-( Thanks for your prayers! xoxo

    Minions kind of look like bananas Tracy! haha I Love the Minions too. Thank you for your very lovely comments. I will be over to visit you today. Looking forward to what I might find. Staycations are sometimes best. It's not looking good for anyone over here that wants to visit the continent unless they fly now. The border hassle is outrageous! Your hair is getting very long! Lovely. Oodles of love and hugs to you too. xoxo

    Trust me Monique, I am getting plenty irked also. :-( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your drawings as always. I think your licensing agent is a fool not to be working better with you. I love your art.
    I loved all the links especially the ones for cleaning and exercising. I need to get busy doing both. I think my New Year resolutions should begin in September.
    Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, LeAnn, you always make me smile. Love and hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!