Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Finds



 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy. I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!

 photo 228e2f86f60e2d10f614bdc27449862d_zpsutfcltp7.jpg

I love LOVE these bird's nests which have been planted with Succulent plants.  No instructions, but pretty easy to do I would think.  From Chick Weed.


 photo d086f6175b9fba27ecb45c9094b89087_zpsqee2m91z.jpg


I think these little shadow boxes are so adorable.  Found on Paper Mache UK.   I love paper mache. I once made a humpty dumpty out of paper mache and painted it in Americana Colours.  That was ages ago.  I wonder what ever happened to him.   Expect he got thrown away by my ex.


 photo IMG_1846_zpsplcwuf9q.jpg

Now, why am I not the type of person who thinks of things like this?  What a fab idea and so simple too.   From  Croissant and Lavendar.


 photo d60e643bd3a08843692c8c1dfa3336b9_zpsaiikids7.jpg

Look at this beautiful clothesline!  I love it!  From Vita Dromar & Busiga Barn.  What a delightful page.  It's in Swedish or some such.

 photo 4b40e19a699242253228448f34c3d9cf_zpsktto5ert.jpg

I love the idea of using colour like this and dressing up the wall on the way upstairs in such a way.  Maybe not these colours, but certainly loving this idea of wall art display.   From  Fabulous Home Blog.

 photo be8513738d2db0847c1d8e97c6e1a495_zpshgia2fg3.jpg 

How to wash and whiten yellowed pillows.  I am going to try this on a couple of old pillows of ours.   It looks fairly easy.  From  DIY Hangout.

 photo b8c85a0b4c9bdb38a469020a83e7d4b5_zpsskw1dgb6.jpg

Twenty Five Vintage Baking Tips from Tip Nut.   Timeless Wisdom.

 photo 7aaae72032f7c090a1e2d75c0f95be64_zpsejy5zzrs.jpg

How to store Fruits and Vegetables without plastic.  There is some really interesting stuff here.   Found on  Washington Green Grocer.  A green grocer would know!

 photo 2a5ca24a5225f79617843a3d0481edc5_zpsiqpsfobq.jpg

Any Vegetable Vinegar Pickles.  Now this will come in really handy.  I can't wait to try them.  From Love & Lemons.

 photo 8fe12eb43e47d611f8f3ef07e112a256_zpsqfn8axjk.jpg

Saint Patricks Day Printables.   It's not long now before we celebrate the wearing of the green!  From The 36th Avenue.

And that's it for this week.  I hope you found something usuable amongst all the rubble!  I know I sure did.

 photo DSCN0843_zpsjacyswk6.jpg

And here is my finished Dorothy and her little dog Toto.  I quite like how she turned out.   Do you think I should sparkle her shoes or leave them as they are?

A thought to carry with you through today  . . .

❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥  
"Sometimes your only available mode of transportation
is a leap of faith."
~Margaret Shepherd
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

  

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Plum Fudge Puddings.


Have a wonderful Friday my dear friends!

Don't forget . . .
 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. I love your finds and wish you a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Marie, nice and dry here and no frost this morning..I hear the forecaster telling me that it is to be a warmer weekend,,, might even get up to double figures 14/15 degree !!! we will wait and see !! Thanks as always for your finds I always go away after comenting and check one or more of them out..always full of great intentions I am !! love your Dorothy, I think maybe a wee bit glitter on her foot would be nice...but she is lovely as she is x Have a lovely day, hope you can enjoy the sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzan! You have a wonderful day too! xoxo

    Thanks Sybil. I haven't even turned the heat on this morning! I may add glitter to her toes. Not made up my mind yet! YOu have a lovely day also! I am out and about Visit Teaching today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marie! Those little succulent nests/gardens are so sweet! What a prettied-up clothes line--now that is lovely! Pickles... I LOVE pickle--anything pickled! How CUTE is your Dorothy--Toto too... this is wonderful! I'm in awe of your felt-work!! :o) Wishing you all there a HAPPY WEEKEND now ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tracy. I think you are a very talented person in your own right. I an in awe of YOUR work too! You have a lovely weekend. ((Hugsand love right back)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would go crazy and add sparkle!
    She might be my fave yet!
    I LOVE that clothesline ..so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Dorothy MUST have red sparkly shoes! Pickled corn is a favorite of my husband; I really should try my hand at making some. God bless ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I WILL add some clear glitter Monique and Sharon! You've helped me to make up my mind! Thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!