Friday 25 September 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

  


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  



It won't be long.  When I lived in a house with a wood stove, this was simmering on the back of the stove pretty much all the time in November, December, January.  Smells heavenly! 

 


Free to Use Collage sheet printables from Mary Watkin on Flickr.  


Crochet Zone.  A free pattern for a pocket placemat.  Love this.  


Free Printable Menu Planner.  From Little Coco-nutty.    
 
 

Graceful Little Honey Bee.  Love this. A lot of this is common sense. 



All Natural Laundry Cleaning.  From  Home Talk
 
 
Craft Genesis. Christmas Village Luminary. 
 
 
Darling J'Adore.  Triangular wrap/scarf pattern. Not free but not expensive either. 
 
 
Daisy Farm Crafts. Crochet easy velvet head bands. Free pattern. 
 
A Quilting Life. Simple table runner tutorial. 
 
This art that makes me happy. Inspiration only, but so very pretty. Love the colours. 
 
 
Ako on IG. Can you imagine the patience needed. Cute! 
 
 
Evie Barrow.  So cute! Textile Characters. Inspiration only. 
 
 

Again. Inspiration only, but so very sweet. 
 
 
Lia Griffith. DIY Worry Dolls. There is also a video. 
 
 
Nuvalino Handmade. Mouse Pattern. PDF. 
 

 
Betz White.  Winer Chalet. Make Along Club.  Largely inspirational only. 
 
 
No source. Just pretty. 
 
Cutesy Crafts. Deer and Fox Ornaments. Free. 
 
And those are my finds for this week. Not a lot really, but hopefully some inspo there.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
A wise man was asked, what is anger?
He gave a beautiful answer.
It is a punishment we give ourself
for someone else's mistake.•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
 

In The English Kitchen today.  Baked Ratatouille for two. I think I finally found a ratatouille I like. This was delicious. 
 

Have a great Friday.   Wishing you a safe and a happy day! Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

and I do too!  
 









































8 comments:

  1. My some people are to talented!! Fun to see...thanks!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! I love discovering these things! xoxo

      Delete
  2. So many cuteeee things:)I still love luminaries so much.And felt work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright felt hearts and the little mice. Lots of lovely Friday Finds. Hope you and Todd have a nice weekend, Marie. I'm eagerly waiting for our Christmas 🎄books from Susan. They should be here any day now. Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited about them also Elaine. I can't wait! We have much to thank Susan for. She brought you and I together! That thought makes me very happy! I hope you have a nice weekend also. The sun is shining here today, but its cold. I was sorely tempted to put the heat on this morning, but resisted it! Lov and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. I do love the smells of Christmas; thanks for the info on that one. Really loved the 50's pictures, memories there. Cute Crocheted table mat and I like the menu planner. I need one so I don't buy more than I plan.
    I also love the laundry Cleaning plan; it's a good one.
    Yes, Christmas is close and I'm not ready to do Christmas stuff but I love looking at the cute ideas.
    The Scarf wrap is beautiful. Very cute table runner; I wish I could make one.
    The wooden peg worry dolls are adorable.
    Beautiful little collar.
    This was fun!
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are going to have a very different Christmas this year LEann, but if we can remember to put Christ at the centre of it, we will be okay! Love and hugs and blessings to you both! Xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!