Friday 18 September 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

  


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  

 

Hat & Scarf all in one.  Harlequin Hoodie by Markin of the Hat and I on Ravelry.   


 

Three Little Knitted Frogs.  Free pattern.  Love this.   

 

Emmmy Lizzzy.  Pouf Chair.   

 

Leigh Laurel Studios.  Free tutorial for a Tic Tac Toe Game. 

 

White River Junction Pattern by Natalie Marshall on Ravelry. Not free, but not expensive. I love this. It looks great in other colours also.  

 

The Flavour Bender.  Quick and Easy Rough Puff Pastry.   


 

From Love Knitting.  A Cornish Ware Tea Cosy.  Not free, but not expensive either. I love Cornish Ware.   

 

Pattern Paradise, Butterscotch Cowl Scarf.  Love this pattern, but not so much the colour.  Free pattern.  

 

The Tee Pee Girl.  Free Jane Austin Quote Printables.   These are so beautiful.  

 


Making it in the Mountains. A host of free botanical printables.   
 
  

From the Graphics Fairy. Favourite Script wedding fonts. I love fonts.   

 

From Favourite Things, pretty fonts for free.   

 

Mash Up Mom. How to dry herbs in the microwave.   

 

Homespun Seasonal Living.  How to care for Wooden Utensils.   

 


 Borei Design.  DIY Paper Clay.  Easy.  

 

Christmas and Winter Printables. Not free, but not expensive either.  From Designer Trapped.  These would make great cards.   

 

How to harvest and roast Sunflower Seeds.  I've never known how to do this properly.  Simply Recipes.   


 


The Eat to Live Fridge, from  Hello Nutrition.  What a wonderful rainbow of nutrition! Not so sure I could do this, financially or otherwise, but there are some great tips there.
 
 

Adventures in Making.  DIY aromatherapy cat nap eye pillows.   

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something to inspire you amongst them!

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
If you think you are 
too small to make a difference,
try sleeping with a mosquito
in the room.
~Dalai Lama  •。★★ 。* 。  
 


 











In The English Kitchen today, Apple & Cardamom Custard Tart. Very nice. Very pretty.

Have a great Friday.   Wishing you a safe and a happy day! Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

and I do too! 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Marie...lovely ideas...it sure helps to have some...and you always seem to find them!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Elizabeth! Thank you also! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. A dream fridge lol..love that tiie neck wrap♥ Have a lovely day Marie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the neck wrap also! It is on my bucket list! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. So nice to see all your lovely finds. As the weather is cooling down here it will soon be time to get out the sweaters and scarves to keep us warm Hope you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Weather is getting a lot cooler here also! Autumn is in a hurry to arrive! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Loved your Friday finds especially the striped tea cozy. If only my fridge could look like that - so colourful, so healthy. Happy weekend, my friend. It's sweater weather here. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the tea cosy also! Happy weekend Elaine! Xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!