Friday 17 October 2014

Friday Finds

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg 


 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!      

 



 













Binding letters into a book.   This is an absolutely fabulous idea.   What a wonderful way to journal.  I would love to do this with some of my mother's letters.  It would be a great way to preserve them for my posterity.  From Sue Bleiweiss.


 






















Beautiful free printables.  There are tons of gorgeous Stationary pages, Tags, etc. on Astrid's Artistic Efforts.  
























 For those of you who crochet or knit and give your efforts away as gifts these free printable gift labels would be a brilliant addition!!  Found on Cobberson and Co.   Just brilliant!






  


























 I found this crochet rose tutorial on Pinterest.  I could not find a source.   It is a pretty little rose.  If you can follow Japanese symbol crochet then it would be a doddle.  I used to do a lot of this type of crochet.  Doilies and lace edgings mostly.  I wonder what happened to all of it.  My mother has a doiley I did for her.  Its a huge pink one.  





  
















 If you have some big or little kids around you want to impress this Halloween, these Mr and Mrs Frankenstein Rice Crispie Pops are adorable!  I love them.   The last time I tried to make Rice Crispie Squares, they went horribly wrong.  I don't know what happened. Perhaps my marshmallows were too old.  Anyways you can find out more on Living Locurto










  












 50+ DIY Christmas Ornaments.  (I am loving this glass bauble cupcake, aren't you?)  Found on DIY Maniacs.  Lots of goodies!  















Is this not A D O R A B L E????  I am in love.   From Townsend Custom Gifts on Etsy.   And there are even more, every one just as adorable!  























 Free Halloween Printables from The 36th Avenue.  There is a number of them.  No pun intended!






















 Free Printable Halloween Bottle Labels.   From A Small Hearts Desire.   There's a lot of printables for Halloween, all free, there for the choosing.  Why didn't I have these resources to draw upon when my kids were growing up?  Sigh . . . 






















Sigh . . .  I am in love with The Minty House Blog.   Everything.  All of it.  From top to bottom.  It tweaks my "awwww- strings. "  What more can I say  . . . 

And that's it for this week.  Hope I tweaked your heart too!  

A thought to carry with you through the day . . . 


❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
 Never assume you can make it alone.
You need the help of the Lord
Never hesitate to get on your knees
in some private place and talk to Him.
~Gordon B Hinckley
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥  

  photo cheesedip2_zpsb6f1ca0c.jpg  

There's Baked Cheese Dip going on in The English Kitchen today! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░L░O░V░E⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════       

Have a wonderful Friday!!


8 comments:

  1. Today's post is beyond awesome.

    However I have worked about 20 hours of the last 26. Semester is over. Off to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I do hope that you are able to get a proper nights sleep soo Suzan! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY finds this week, Marie! That crocheted rose is one of the prettiest I've seen--has a very realistic twist to it. LOVE the cupcake ornaments--wow! I've been trying to think Christmas--which is early for me, LOL!--Looking into fabrics to make an Advent calendar, something I've always wanted to make. Thank you for all the fun--and useful too--ideas every week. Wishing all of you there a VERY HAPPY weekend now. :o) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I went to leave a comment this morning I had this space and a another place pop up to make a comment so I closed out the other window and am using this one. Just thought I'd let you know. Strange that happened. Anyway I hope you do have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute things..inspiring..!Can't wait to see your creation..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with all - today's post is AWSOME! I love them all. You come up with the greatest links Marie - thank you. You make my Friday's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I loved all of your links for free printable s; thanks for this one.
    I am excited to find these.
    I really smiled at the Minty House Blog; it was so cute.
    Blessings for sharing these~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Pam, it's really wierd. It just started doing that! I don't know why? It's a mystery to me.

    Monique, you'll see it soon. Only one boot left to go. It's taken me longer because life keeps getting in the way!!

    Thank you Brenda! I'm happy that you're happy!

    Thanks LeAnn! Glad you enjoyed it all too! Hugs and blessings to you too! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!