Friday 19 March 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!   

 

All instructions and measurements are given.  These would make wonderful gifts.  From The Sewing Directory.   Soooo cute!! 

 

 
A Soda Pop Can Key Chain.  A great way to recycle, you guessed it!  Old soda pop cans!  From Diary of a Crafty Lady.

 

A, what looks to be pretty easy, fabric doll house.  So cute!  What little girl wouldn't  like this.  Actually you could turn it into a barn or a garage for a boy, so I am sure you could make one for any boy or girl.  From A Girl and a Glue Gun

 

No instructions or source, but totally sweet.  If this is yours I would be happy to add a link.  I love Bluebirds and this one is totally A D O R A B L E.   Made from pom poms! 

 

Use Your Noodle, quick and cheap, Butterfly Decor.  Aren't they sweet?  From How Does She

 

Make Your Own Fairy Garden . . . . cute.   From Little Monster Baby

 

DIY Pape Garlands.  Now these are so easy to do.  I might make a few for the craft room.   If you can cut and sew a straight line, you can do this.  From High Walls

 

Easy Meal Planning Board.  From  Life Sweet Life

 

The Magic Way to clean your windows.   With Spring and more sunshine coming into our lives, this is something we can all use! From the Made From Pinterest blog. 

 

I love LOVE these bird's nests which have been planted with Succulent plants.  No instructions, but pretty easy to do I would think.  From Chick Weed

 


I think these little shadow boxes are so adorable.  Found on Paper Mache UK.   I love paper mache.  

 

Now, why am I not the type of person who thinks of things like this?  What a fab idea and so simple too.   From  Croissant and Lavendar. 

 

Look at this beautiful clothesline!  I love it!  From Vita Dromar & Busiga Barn.  What a delightful page.  It's in Swedish or some such. 

 

How to wash and whiten yellowed pillows.   It looks fairly easy.  From  DIY Hangout

 

Any Vegetable Vinegar Pickles.  Now this will come in really handy.  I can't wait to try them.  From Love & Lemons

 

You could have a whole village of them in the garden.   What a sweet idea.  Cute little crofter's cottages.  Love the multi coloured stone paths also! 

 

Did you do May Baskets when you were a child?  I did.  Just look what I found!  Printable May Baskets.  Vintage!  From The Alexanders

 

ADORABLE gift bags.   So sweet and easy to do.  Paper bags, fabric, paper doilies, butchers twine.   From A Little Sweetness . . .  and so much more!   Check it out! 

 

What a cute Cake Topper Idea!  I love it.  It's a clothespin doll!
Karas Party Ideas

 

Ohhh . . .  so sweet.  No source, but was found here.   I just love this.   It's so cute! 

 

These are just beautiful.  DIY Vintage Style Pillow Cases.   A complete tutorial.   From Town-n-Country Living. 

 

Pretty Little Paper Napkin Ballerinas.   Adoreable!  From iCreative Ideas

 


Little Fabric House Tutorial.  It is in Russian but you can translate it.  Found HERE.   It's so cute! 

 


Washi Tape Flowers.  So CUTE!!  I love them.   From  Just Something I Made.   This is a great blog!

And that is it for this week!  I hope you found something to strike your fancy! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *.˛.Do not spoil what you have by
desiring what you have not;
Remember that what you have now
was once among the things
you only hoped for.
~Epicurus, Greek Philospher
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 

 

In The English Kitchen today, a Classic Tuna Melt.  Deliciously simple. Had not made one of these in a long time! 

Have a great Friday. Its storming here. Snow, supposed to turn to rain. Hope we don't get any flooding.

Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   


And I do too!



 

















































12 comments:

  1. I love the little rock houses, and I already have a collection of them, just waiting for nice weather to put them all outside. Have a lovely day Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet they look really cute! I would love to do the same thing in my own place one day. We will see! You have a lovely day also! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Take care.. I've made the paper bags and yrs ago had seen a clothesline like this..Things do not smell the way they did outside..I have been tempted.. but use my stand up thingy ..this is just so much cuter..Jacques said so you'll spend 50.00 for each post plus plus to hang clothes you never hang anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hanging clothes outside to dry. I will probably buy myself a wooden accordion drying rack and keep it in the spare room when I get my own place. That way I can fold it up when its not being used. I will need to get a washer and dryer. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love tuna melt sandwiches I have them on menu for next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its great that you cook and have menus Pam. I will be the same way when I get into my own place! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I did have a big clothesline yrs ago that my Dad made. I stopped hanging clothes outside bc someone was stealing things off people's clothesline's and birds crapping on clothes too!

    So I finally had it taken down.
    I bought 2 big wooden racks that I hang my clothes on. Sometimes I will put one out on the porch to dry.

    I hope you have no flooding too!
    Stay safe, healthy and warm Marie!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes all kinds J! Some people are just despicable, imagine stealing people's things. Birds can be a nuisance for sure! You stay warm, safe and healthy also! xoxo

      Delete
  5. This makes me want to craft right now! Oh, I love a clothesline too.
    Have a happy weekend.....tomorrow is the first day of Spring, can you believe it?
    🌷 V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondering if you have tried making some marinated pickled red onions yet? I tried out a recipe last month...but it was not what I wanted...
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made quick pickled red onions for on sandwiches and they were good. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!