Friday 8 April 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    


 


Granny squares are always nice and easy to do.  I just love the BRIGHT colours in these.   The pattern is from Signed with an Owl.  There is a fab tutorial there. These ones have round middles.



I also love these slippers and they look quite easy to do.  You can buy the pattern on Etsy.  I just might do that.  I can always use a new pair of slippers.  





I love this beautiful crochet collar I found on Lulu Loves




Homemade Beeswax Balm, from Homemade Unrefined


 



Homemade watercolours for the kiddies.   From All Parenting



 

These Needlebooks are just beautiful.   Found on Gentlework




From All Things Katie,  frozen smoothie packs.  If you are into smoothies, this could be a real time and money saver for you.   She made 57 smoothies at the cost of approximately $1.30 each.  Not bad. 




How to transfer images onto wood, using your printer and ordinary wax paper.   Genius.  From The Art of Doing Stuff.


 



These Baby Bibs are A D O R A B L E.  I just think they are the sweetest.   Found on Sleep Like a Peach



 

8 Things to do with old windows.  Not that you find many old windows laying about, but if you do, here are 8 things you can do with them.  I love the hanging stained glass one.  From Paige's Party Ideas


 


Love this.  Creative uses for old maps and atlases.   I love maps.   I always loved my Atlas book when I was at school.  From Indulgy




Make your Lego or Duplo blocks fresh and new with Washi Tape.  From No Time For Flash Cards



 

Do It Yourself Teacup Candles from The Wedding Chicks.   I love this idea! 



 

How To Make Blackout Curtains.  From Two Twenty One



 

Loving the Teapot Birdhouse.   From Robin's Nesting Place



 

This is a FABULOUS idea!  Add some little legs to any cutting board and you have an instant stand for cakes, cheeseboards, etc.  Found on  Ms Smartie Pants



 

Step by step instructions for making your own Succulent Garden!  I have always wanted to do this.  I love Succulents.  Found on Bright, Bold and Beautiful.  



 

How to Clean the Glass on your Oven door in Minutes.   (Mine has never been that dirty!)  It can be really hard to clean the glass on your oven door, especially if you have let it get really mucky.   From DIY Home Sweet Home




Button Bookmarks! So cute.  So easy.  From I Heart Naptime


 

What a simple idea and yet so effective!  Use a curtain rod inside your cupboard doors to hold the lids to your pots and pans.  I love it!  From Instructables


 


These little blueberry cakes from Mamas Kram are so sweet! 


 


Crochet Thread Butterflies.  So cute.  From Todolwen.  A complete tutorial. 




I just love this sampler afghan.  Perhaps not the colours.  I think I would do it in brighter colours.  It might be a great way to get rid of some yarn.  Found On Ravelry




I love the idea of a small bowl of stones that are inspiring.   You could do them one at a time as the spirit inspires.   Very meaningful.   Found on Home and Garden





Wild Flower ice cubes.  So pretty.  Found on A Cup of Jo. 




New edges for old blankets.  I love these.   They're so pretty.   From Flickr. 




Stitched flowers on a menu, or an invitation, etc.  I love this idea.  You can often buy already cut out felt shapes that would be perfect for this.  Found on All Things Paper




How to clean a computer keyboard without having to resort to expensive sprays etc.  From a page called Save Thousands


 



What a great re-use of an old chair.   From The Glamorous Housewife


And those were my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest here for you!  



I started reading this yesterday. It is filled with exercises, etc. to help you deal with the problem. I think it will be quite helpful. Opportunities to give voice to your experience.


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Without exception . . . 
all try their hardest to 
reach the same goal,
that is . . . Joy.
~Augustine•。★★ 。* 。





Try not to laugh too hard. Cake decorating is not my forte! I made a bunny cake. But I small batched it. It was fun to do, and whilst my efforts are not that great the recipe for the six inch golden layer cake that I baked to make it is a solid one!  I had fun anyways and a good laugh is always good for the soul!

I hope you have a wonderful day!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    
   

6 comments:

  1. Laughter is the best medicine. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think your bunny has great personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bunny cake, soooo sweet! Happy weekend! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!