Friday 15 April 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  




I love the colours in this Coffee Shop Wrap found on Two of Wands. It is free and it is knitted with cotton yarn. I love wraps. 


 


Some really cute eye candy here by way of an adorable needlefelted bunny from Living Felt.  It is entitled "Rebirth" and is by Kathleen Dodge Dehaven. 





Miss Abigail's Hope Chest.  A complete tutorial for this lovely dish cloth.  



 

Thread edged Tea Towels, from the same place.  Love this blog. It is a cornucopia of tutorials.   


  



Wonky Wonderful.  Dill Pickle Dip.  This looks fabulous!   




Mom 4 Real.  50 homemade seasonings you can make yourself. 




Self Reliant School.  How to dehydrate garlic and make your own garlic powder.  Very handy!    





From Text My Journal.  A way to get started.  



 



Simply Stepping.  Daily self Care.  I would add feed your spirit to Sunday, personally.  




Brit + Co.  20 super smart ways to organize your kitchen. 




Thrifty Fun.  Make your own Match Dispenser.  



 

Eye Candy from Lori Mitchell.  Wooden Duck Shop.   Cute as a button. 



 

The Tip Toe Fairy. DIY Laptop Bag.  



 

Sewn Up. Tablet Stand tutorial.  Brilliant!   



 

Learn to knit fingerless mitts and gloves. Pattern from Knit Picks.  Not free, but not expensive either.  I love the colours!   Somehow I don't think I could actually do this, but that doesn't stop me from liking it.



 

Josh Braker.  10 essential plants for the white garden. I love white gardens.  There was a stunning one at Sissinghurst. 



 

How to make a container pond. From Waterside Nursery.  Great idea!  



 

Home Hacks. How to use White Vinegar in the garden. 



 

The Fun Sized Life. Food for thought.   



 

Loopy Lace Scarf by Kate Harris on Ravelry. Free.    





Artfire, knitted cowl pattern.  Very pretty.  



 

Half Moon Shawl. Pattern by Lion Brand on Ravelry.  



 

Polka Dot Chair. Oversized Beach Bag.   



 

From Craftsy.  Free pattern for the Phoebe Bag.  



 

Craftsy. How to embroider letters.   



 

Instructables How to Knit a Proper English Tea Cosy.   



 

Fork and Beans. Tee Pee Cookies.   



 

Handmade Charlotte, not to be outdone, sugar wafer dresses for the girls.   



 

She Knows, cookie bird houses with jelly bean birds.  Cute!  These would make great cake decorations.  Oh my goodness  . . . so sweet! 



 

No source, just a great idea, for some hanging baskets using an old clothesline pully.  



 

Painted by Karla Payne.  How to make your furniture pop with paper.  Love this idea.  




More than a weed . . . 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope something interests you here! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
You are confined only
by the walls you build yourself.
~unknown   •。★★ 。* 。  

 


Of course, in the Christian Calendar, today is a special day. Good Friday. On this day we reflect on all that Christ did for us both in the Garden of Gethsemane and on the cross.  I love the Savior with all of my heart. I hate that He had to do what He had to do for us, but I am eternally grateful that He did it.  




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits. An old recipe from my Big Blue Binder and oh so tasty good! 

Have a wonderful day.  Whatever you get up to stay safe, be blessed and don't forget! 


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 



8 comments:

  1. So many creative ideas to inspire us. Loved the cute wafer dresses. Have a blessed Good Friday. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. Blessed Good Friday to you also. Wouldn't those wafer dresses be cute for a tea party! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are surrounded by talent Elizabeth! Happy Passover! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lots of great ideas! Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cookie creations. I have a similar neck warmer pattern on my website. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to take a look Linda! I keep wanting to make myself one, but never get to it! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!