Friday 29 April 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  

 


Five basic watercolour techniques for the colourist, artist, beginner, journalist, etc.   Found on Adventures in Making.





Crochet your own shopping bag.   From The Adventures of Cassie




 
Matching cotton dishcloth and teatowel pattern. To crochet.  From The Yarn Box


 


Decorate a handbag with buttons.  So sweet and so simple.  Found on Inspire  Co






How to make your own compound Herb Butters.  From Buzzfeed.  




Maraschino Cherries from Scratch.  Found on Creagirl. 




Make your own Weed control using totally natural ingredients.  Well, except for the dish soap.   From Hometalk.  Apparently this stuff works very well. 





Decorate with old lanterns.  About Face and Fashion.  Inspiration only.   But nice.  I would never have thought of doing this.



 



Bobble Knit Sheep Pillow.  So cute!  From BlogLovin.  There are two sizes.  


 


Fruit Infused Waters 6 Ways for summer drinking.  From SHE Uncovered. 





What an adorable Bedroom.   Such ideas.  Pure inspiration.  From Rosebud's Cottage




Create your own Button Bracelets. From Hope Studios.   I have made these before and they are super simple and super cute! 





Cutest little pompom bunnies.  From Big Cartel.   So sweet. 



 

Blooming Hearts.  From Simply Tale.  So cute. 





For the kids, a DIY Mason Jar Aquarium.   From Hello Wonderful



 
Another one for the kids.  How to make a Balloon Hovercraft.  This ought to keep em busy for a few hours!  Summer Hols are not far off now!  From Minieco.   Simple.  Admittedly not many reading this page still have kids at home, but some might have grandchildren they need to keep entertained! 




 
I love this idea. Painted people stones.  Heads on one stone, bodies on another, so you can play matching games with them, switch them up, around.  Fun, FUN!  From Good Ideas for You.  


 
This Primitive Cat Pin Cushion is so sweet.  It has ball headed pin whiskers!  From Prim Penny


 

I love LOVE this rectangular Chunky Button Cushion Cover.   So sweet.  From Sew Good



 
I know I have shared this before. Loved it then, love it now. From Nana and Co, a sweet Christmas Garland.  Its never too early to start preparations.   Visions of Sugar Plums.  So adorable. 


 
A very pretty and simple Infinity Scarf to crochet.  I love this.  From Red Heart.  



 
Decoupage Magic.  From Babble.  Such a simple idea. 





Up-cycled Tea Cup Candleabra.   Shabby Chic.  From  Thrifty Rebel Vintage 





A non-traditional embroidery sampler.  I love this.  From Crafter Org Forum.  No instructions.  Simply inspiration.  




Annies Catalogue. Lace Ascot knit pattern. So pretty. 





No source, but I think this is super cute!  




 
Cherry Heart.  Vintage Sampler Blanket. Love LOVE the colors on this one. 


And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something that I found that you found interesting also!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*The most beautiful people we have known
are those who have known defeat,
known suffering, known struggle,
known loss, and have found their way
out of the depths.
~Elizabeth Kubler Ross•。★★ 。* 。 



 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Air Fryer Roast Chicken.  This was perfection. Juicy and tender, crisp skin.  Excellent! 


I hope that you have a beautiful day filled with lots of the things that you love. Be happy, be blessed, be safe, and don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

4 comments:

  1. Loved all your Friday finds especially that sweet little pillow with the ruffle and the pretty turquoise knit scarf. So many ideas to keep us busy. Enjoy your day. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that turquoise scarf pretty Elaine! I wish I could knit better! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Those expressive peeps are so cute..Glad you are loving your air fryer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it very much and my sister is enjoying hers also! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!