Friday 22 October 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you! 



A dog hat for winter! You can buy ready made ones here on  Lyudmila Handmade


Mmm . . .  Pecan Pie Bundt Cake.  This looks fab.  I love pecan pie and I love bundt cakes.  How could this not be a winner!  From Bake or Break.  


Waffle Stitch Place Mats. I love the candy colours.  From You Can Make This


Hanging hand towels.  I love these things.  I used to have some my mother made me.  They were great.  From The Purple Hooker.  A free pattern. 


Crochet Hexagon Snowflakes.  Love it.  Would make a great Winter Afghan.  From What KT Made Next


Months of the Year Counted Cross Stitch. From Nikki Leeman. You can find them on Country Cottage Needleworks.   


Homemade Pumpkin Puree from 104 Homestead



Knitted Beehive Tea Cosy.  Found on Ravelry



26 Lazy Girl Hairstyling Hacks.  From Buzz Feed. 



 

Brow Mapping.   I always struggle with this.  From Benefit Cosmetics


Pine Cone Reindeer.  These are really cute and I think that even children could make them.  Could be a great group project or grandparent/grandchild thing to do.  Found on The WHoot.  And there are quite a few different ones on the page as well. 


Halloween Luminaries.  These are really nice.  Found on  Oh So Saavy Mom



Chocolate Reindeer Marshmallow Pops.  These are so cute!  From Just a Taste



Painting Styles Check List.  Very helpful.  Found on Water Colour Journey



I love, LOVE this afghan.  The pattern is pretty and the colours simple.  The possibilites are endless. I have not been able to find the pattern. 



These chair seat covers are also really nice.  I do like them.  Free Pattern.  Poppy Creates.  They are essentially one large granny square, so very easy to do and a great way to use up yarn scraps. 


 


Chicken Towel Toppers.  From Ravelry.  Cute. 



Eighteen  DIY Projects using Embroidery Hoops.   From Babble



A pretty way to keep jewelry tidy.  From Sunlit Spaces

 


How to make a pretty Autumnal Succulent Planter using a cheap styrafoam pumpkin.  From Maison de Pax

 


Free Printable Vintage Christmas Tags.  From Wild at Heart.    

 


Easy Snowman Towel Topper.  From  Dragonfly Mom of 2


Crochet Hook Holder.  From Little Treasures.  This is so cute. 



For the keen knitter.  Here is a free Advent Calender  Garland of tiny mittens.  From  Just Crafty Enough. Love the red and white theme.



Sock Monkey Christmas Ornaments.  From Luulla.   



Simple Crochet Wrap Tutorial.  I love this.  From Diary of a Creative Fanatic.  Free. 


 


I just love LOVE this shawl.  From Cherry Heart.   It's not a free pattern, but its not expensive either.  She has LOTS OF PATTERNS.  Some of them are free. 



I love this chair.  Eye candy. 




Craft Punch Corner Bookmarks.  Confessions of a Craftaholic.
 


Origami Paper Lantern.  In French but there are photos.  




An inexpensive way to customize drinking glasses for holidays, celebrations, etc.   Sharpie Metallic pens.  From Heart Love Always.  What a super simple and cute idea! 



Amazing ornaments, all made from wrapping paper.  Found on Skip to my Lou.


A novel way to wrap gifts, using black and white postcards.  I like this.  From Nicety.   I quite like brown craft paper for wrapping gifts.  There are tons of ideas out there for dressing them up. 



Doll Face Necklaces made using wooden beads.  So cute!  From Psselbolaget, the crafty Swedes.  I LOVE it! 

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did!

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*The happiness of your life
depends on the quality of 
your thoughts. •。★★ 。* 。 


There's a quick and easy recipe in The English Kitchen today. Ham & Cheese Braid. Using only 4 ingredients. This is delicious!

Have a wonderful Friday!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  


9 comments:

  1. Love the black and white photo wrapping most:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pecans so will have to give that cake a try! Sounds wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun things to do. Thanks for corralling them all together, Marie. Your ham and cheese braid sure looks good. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Elaine! That ham and cheese braid is really yummy! Love and hugs.Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow, loved all these fun ideas. I like to look and dream about making some of the crocheted or knitted items. I really like he dog hat, the towels, placemats, shawls and etc.
    I like the jewelry organizing idea.
    I like the idea of decorating brown wrapping paper.
    Loved the unique yellow chair; it would brighten up a room.
    Thanks for all your shares today.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much LeAnn! That chair is my favourite thing! So bright and cheerful! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. So many lovely crafts! Thank you for finding them- I am inspired to try one or two
    Blessings,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!