Friday 31 July 2020

My Friday Finds . . .


 

 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 


Holly Hobby Paper Dolls.  Right click, save and print. 



And another set, the same  . . . 




The Busy Baker.  Sea Salt and Garlic Kale Chips. I have never eaten a Kale Chip, but have wondered if they are as satisfying as potato chips? 




Cherry Toilet Brush. It would not work in my bathroom, but it is bright and colourful, and quite unsual I think. 


Country Living.  Autumn Cookie Wreath.  Those cookies are really pretty.




Oh So Beautiful Paper.  Autumn Leaf Wire Table Decor.  




Willow Day. Fairy Leaf Puppets.


   


A Cultivated Nest. DIY Pumpkin Soy Candle. 




Buzz Feed. 21 ways to make your house smell heavenly.  




On Sutton Place.  How to preserve pumpkins and gourds. 





Simply Sarah. Twine Pumpkins. I quit like these.
 


 
Vintage Paint and More. How to make a paper bag pumpkin.  
 
 

Sewrella.  Crochet Country Pumpkins.  
 
 
 
 My Soulful Home. Pumpkins from scrubbing pads.  
 
 
 
 
I love these fused glass mushrooms . . . 
 
 
  
 
 
Hot Glass Academy. Blown Glass Pumpkin. Stunning. 
 
 

 
 Love Sewing Mag.  Casual Peasant Top. Free pattern. 
 
 

 
Merricks Art. Gingham Swing Top.  
  


 
Your Crochet.  Flower Bookmark.  
 
 
 
 
 Savlabot. Crochet Scrunchies. 
 
 
Darling Jadore. Not free, but not expensive either.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hop something was of interest to you! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
If we share our story with someone
who responds with empathy and
understanding, shame can't survive.
~Brene Brown•。★★ 。* 。 
 
  
 
 
In the English Kitchen today, Chocolate Box Bread Pudding. For two.  I had some leftover croissants that needed using and some chocolates left from Christmas.  The result was this gorgeous dessert!  
 
 
Have a wonderful Friday.  Every week we get to Friday and it seems to happen faster and faster. Life is just whizzing by. You would think being locked in it wouldn't, but somehow it does!  Don't forget! 
 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!  
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Loved so many of your Friday Finds, Marie, especially the paper dolls. I was really quite obsessed with them. I remember one Christmas Day I took my eight-year old self to the little convenience store that was open and bought myself the paper doll booklet I had been coveting for ages. The store was open every day and was only a two block walk away. I had Christmas money to spend. I think it was around $1.50 for the paper dolls. It was different times in thise days. I don't hink any one even missed me. There and back in 15 minutes. Well, time to snuggle back to sleep for a few more hours although I'm hungry enough to want breakfast. Way too early! Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you Elaine, I adored Paper Dolls when I was a girl. I had a huge collection. The teenage girl who lived next door to us when I was five gave me a whole box full of them when they moved. I love, LOVED them. I used to make my own clothes for hem as well! I had a job cleaning telephone booths when I was 6. And I would do them every week all by myself. There were at least half a dozen in our community. You are right, it was a totally different time and we were a lot safer.I hope you can get back to sleep! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Interesting and cute ideas...both tops are nice!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elizabeth! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the dolls!:)Have a great weekend Marie..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I love the smell of pumpkin spice, I'm not ready of anything Fall yet. I'm still trying to enjoy theses lovely summer days. I do like the gingham shirt looks cool and fresh for summertime. Hope you both have a wonderful weekend there. Have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved paper dolls and I like that you copy them off yourselves.
    I think the Cherry Toilet brush is creative, if I just had a room that would match.
    Oh my, fall and Halloween is just around the corner, how did that happen. I loved all the pumpkins items; so fun.
    Of course, you know I loved the crocheted ones.
    I do think it is fun to have a good smelling home; thanks for that hint.
    I love the cute tops and I especially love the cute flowered book marks.
    Chocolate Box Bread Pudding sounds delicious; thanks for that one.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love and hugs to you and Roger LeAnn, and happy safe weekend wishes! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!