Friday 3 July 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  
 
 

 
Carolina Country Living. Love this pillowcase.  The combination of fabrics is beautiful.  Inspiration only. 
 
 
 
 
Place of my Taste.  Decoupage flower pots.  Very pretty. 
 
 
 Quilting Digest.  Quilting charms for a pocket pot holder.  A great scrap buster! 
 
 

 
Birds Party. Marble & Copper Charger Plates. DIY.  
 
 
 
Mark Montano. Colouring page Plates.   
 
 

 
 Creative Life.  Tissue Paper Flowers.  
 
 

 
The House That Lars Built.  Brown bag book binding.  
 
 
 
Homey oh My.  Painted bottles.  
 
 
 

 
Gathering Beauty.  Stamped Clay Bowls.   


 
 
 
Mod Podge Rocks.  Winter Scene Candle holders.  
 
 
  
 
Jersey Momma.  Homemade Sun Catchers.  
 
 
  
 
 
Mod Podge Rocks.  Little Stool.  
 
  
 
Saved by Love. Coiled Magazine Pot.  
 
 
 
Sew Can Do.  Vintage Suitcase.  
 
 

 
 Alice & Lois. DIY Fabric Covered Wooden Spoons.
 
 

 
Fave Quilts.  Simple Blanket Tutorial.  
 
 

 
Crochet Beja.  Flower square Tutorial.  
 
 
 
 
Craftsy Patchwork Pot Holder, free pattern.  
 
 

 
Nana & Company.  Pretty Little Pot Holders.  Love these.  
 
 

 
 Craft Me Happy. Needle Felted Flowers.  
 
 
 
 
Flamingo Toes. Vintage Linen Table Runner.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week! I hope there was something here of interest to you! 
 
 
A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
To trust God in the light
is nothing, but
to trust Him in the dark,
that is faith.
~Charles Spurgeon•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
 
 
 
In The English Kitchen, Homemade Blueberry Pie Filling.  
 
 Have a wonderful day!  Don't forget! 
 
 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!   
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. A lot of inspiration here, Marie. I've always wanted to learn to felt. I have the most adorable felted snowmen ornaments. I found them at a Christmas Farmer's Market several years ago. I've never seen any nicer and they were only $12 each. I'm always on the lookout for more but have never found the vendor at any other shows. I remember her telling me she learned to felt from a youtube video. Enjoy your weekend, my friend. Sounds like you could do with a bit of our heat and we could do with your coolness. Let's swap! Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of oh so cute things..I love being inspired!!Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some folks are so full of ideas!! Don't know how you manage to find so many...thanks for sharing these sites.
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!