Friday 10 July 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 

 
Inside Monaco, Playground of the Rich.  We watched this series on Monaco on BBC iPlayer this week and found it to be incredibly informative and entertaining! What a fabulous glimpse into a principality we know almost nothing about! I highly recommend.  For instance did you know that 1 in 3 residents is a millionaire.  Also if you are Monaguesque (a citizen born there) and are not a millionaire but of course need a home, the Government subsidizes your rent so that you are never paying more than 1/3 of your income on rent.  Plus there are NO taxes! 
 
 
   


 
MJ's Off the Hook.  Easy Plaid Blanket.





Maloo Knits.  Beginner Shawl Pattern.   


  

Cafe Delights.  This salad is calling my name!  




Love, Love, LOVE this! 


   



Makezine How to make some fun and fruity trays.  




Happiness is Homemade.  DIY Pineapple Candles.  



  
Growing Up Gabel. Ice Cream Cone Garland.  Fun!  





Lia Griffith.  Lemon Pom Pom Garland. Cute!  




Betty Crocker.  Watermelon Cake.  Fun!  




Hello Wonderful  Inspired Painted Rocks to help rock someone else's world.  



The Craft Patch.  Clothespin Flower Fairies.  




Fun Loving Families.  DIY Sharpie Shoes.  





Red Ted Art.  Finger knitting snakes.  


   


Hello Wonderful.  Cardboard weaving looms.  




The Daily Dish.  Ten Minute Microwave Caramels.




Savouring the Good.  Make your own Tomato paste. 


  


Happy Homeschool Nest.  Make your own minced garlic in a jar.  





Piller Box Blue.  Free Printable Vintage Maps.  


And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something of interest to you here today! 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
You will be amazed by what you attract
when you start believing in what you deserve.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  small batch Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes.  Deliciously simple! 


Have a great Friday! Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!   


 

3 comments:

  1. AS always loads of inspiration..thank you for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twice baked mashed potatoes; yum! Lots of fun finds on this one and unique ones. I wonder if I could make that crocheted shawl. I must start somewhere.
    Delicious salad and watermelon cake; I am ready for dinner right now. This sounds so good.
    Flower Fairies brought back memories of making them out of flowers.
    10-minute Microwave Carmel; I am up for that one.
    Thanks for the fun finds on this one.
    Blessings and big hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!