Friday 24 July 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
 


DIY Weddings. Crochet floral head band. 





The Hat and I.  Floral Fantasy pattern.  On Etsy. 



Tana Lisova on Instagram.  




UPcycle That. Green wrapping ideas.  Very nice.  




Girl in the Garage.  Repurposed book cover to storage box. Nice!  



No source. Just inspiration . . . 





Make your own air dry clay. 




Lorra Jeans Magazine.  Whole Tutorial. 




Quilting Digest. Zig Zag Table Runner.  





The Itinerant Seamstress.  Kimono Slippers. 




All Day Chic.  Twisted Turban Headband.  




Teacup bookmarks  . . . .  



Shape inspiration.  Click download and save. 




I couldn't find a source for this, but its a really cute felt brooch.  





Truly Crochet.  Lucia sideways shawl.  





Carol Spillane on Ravelry.  Remembrance Poppy. 





Martha Stewart. How to marbelise paper and cards.  





Cloth Paper Scissors.  Image Transfer tutorial.  




Crafti Staci.  Quick Fabric Bookmarks.  




Stubbornly Crafty on Etsy. Penguin Hand Warmers.  




Cornbread and Beans. Ouch Pouches.  


And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something here to interest you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
The secret of change is
to focus all of your energy
not on fighting the old,
but on building the new.
~Socrates  •。★★ 。* 。 


  


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Taco Stuffed Shells.  Quick, easy and delicious! 

Have a great Friday!  I am off to the Doctors this morning for my annual tune up. Wish me luck. I have to walk there (no car) and go to a public place. (Shudder.) I'll be wearing my mask.  Don't forget! 

 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!     






 






8 comments:

  1. You're lucky to see the doctor in person - I've had my last two reviews over the phone and no physical checks apart from my bloods! Makes me anxious! Hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nurse actually, to do bloods, weight, urnine, blood pressure etc. I will have a phone consultation on Tuesday with the Nurse Practitioner. Hopefully all is well! It does make you anxious. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Anything medical makes me anxious, too. Hope your visit was uneventful. How far a walk was it? You had mentioned earlier that someone was coming today to evaluate your house. Did that happen, Marie? Sounds like today was pretty stressful. You deserve a nice restful weekend to recoup. Take gentle care. Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came, walked around and then left. Our Landlord (who we thought was our landlord) says he is hoping to buy out the other 2/3 ownership in the house so it is all his and then he wants to do a lot of work on it, mainly redo the kitchen which is severely antiquated as well as the wiring which is very poor. We shall see what happens. Love and hugs and stay safe sweet Elaine. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hope all goes well and you get good results. It's always better to know what's going on than not.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!