Friday 21 April 2017

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest, inspire me, or make me want to create. I hope you like them too!

 

How to make a felt needlebook. A complete tutorial on Little Birdie Secrets.  This is so sweet! I love this blog!


Love, LOVING this little bee-t of inspiration here from The Raspberry Rabbit.  Love, love that blog too!


 These Sculptured and embroidered Moths by Yumi Okita are simply stunning.  What a beautiful fabric artist.


Swedish Cream Bun Cake.  In Swedish but translation is available.  This looks fabulous. Must try.



From Buzz Feed.  Tons of inspiration here. I really need to start a bullet journal.  There is no time like the present!


Doll House in a Suitcase.   Remember that little suitcase set I bought. The wheels are turning.  Laura Ashley Blog. Completely adorable.


I love these.  They are made in tin-cans.  These look about the size of small pate tins.  Windows. There are also doors. No instructions.  Just inspiration.


Little Burrow Designs.  I love this. It's so sweet.   I love this quote from Emily Dickenson also.  It is one of my favourites. I love all of this girls things.  She is so creative.


How to culture your own buttermilk.  From Reformation Acres.  Great blog with plenty of homestead goodness.



Handy Towel Holder from Little Birdie Secrets.  I love this.  Such a quick and simple project.  One of these with a lovely patterned tea towel would make a great gift for a friend.


From Ravelry.  A unique baseball cap ear warmer.  Great for the huntsman or fisherman in your life. Unique as I am.


A basket with holes to store all your ribbons.  Such a great idea.  From Good Housekeeping. 19 Smart Solutions for Around the House.



Fabric Baskets.  These are soooooo pretty. Project Basket from Secret Garden Quilting.


Sew a Day Trip bag.  A free sewing project from New Craft Works. 


Eat like a Pioneer.  A very interesting article with a lot of great ideas, insights and inspiration. From Walkerland.

And those are my finds for this week!  Hope you found something of interest here!

A thought to carry with you . . .


.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛He will cover you with His feathers,
He will shelter you with His wings,
His faithful promises are your armour
and your protection. ~Psalm 91:4  .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

Spiritual Enlightenment 

  

Baking in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Scottish Oat Bannocks.  An old family recipe.

Have a beautiful Friday!  I hope your day is a sweet one!  Don't forget . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!


8 comments:

  1. Cream bun cake! Please do try it and post the recipe. Looks squidgy and creamy and wonderful. Loads of good stuff again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to Linda! It looks fabulously delicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Marie I want to dive into the screen and touch all those embroidered creatures and then to explore the little hobbit size tins. I am hungry and that bun cake is calling me. I need to get back to my journal and sewing. I have done a lot of knitting this week. Thank you for all the delights you have found.

    I have spent my day unearthing and finding all kinds of things.

    God bless you today and always. Is Todd feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marie! Such fun and pretty projects and stitchy things today--all very inspiring!! That Cream Cake looks sooo good! Pity we're trying to reduce the goodies a bit post- Easter... LOL! ;) Thank you for all the jolly and fun here on Friday1 Happy weekend to you all there... ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bee keeper:) What stitchery..that's like your work..perfection:)

    Fun things Marie..as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Suzan, I am curious now as to what you have found! The wheels are turning. GOOD things I hope! You have been very productive with the knitting lately! Todd is feeling a LOT better today! He has gotten more sleep these past couple of nights! xoxo

    Thanks Tracy! We need to cut back on the goodies also, but that will have to wait until after our company leaves! Happy weekend to you also!! xoxo

    I love, LOVE the bee keeper Monique! You are right. It is soooo me! Thanks! You are so kind! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all too embarrassing. We have been squashed in this house. It was not built for three generations and I a slowly unearthing layers upon layers. Some places are almost like an archeology dig. Also my ex has sold the house I bought but he got and finally he is giving the kids their stuff. There have been many tears over ruined things and lost stuff. Pip is especially hurt. So I have had to sort decaying bags to see if I could find treasure in all the trash. He is moving about half an hour away. I am relieved but wish there was less importance on things and possessions in this house.

    Today I bought three nice boxes and spent some time sorting out school stuff and photos. Even if they don't take them there is a finite amount of space and that will be it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch Suzan, what a chore! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!