Friday 14 April 2017

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things I find each week that strike my fancy. I hope that they might strike yours too.


A sweet printable Easter Basket holder for chocolates. From Pixie Hats.



Free printable Vintage Easter Lamb. I love it!  From Indulgy.



A farmhouse spring wreath.  I love this. It's beautiful. From The Craft Patch Blog.


Paper Plate Flowers.  From Pink Stripey Socks.

From Ideal Me, 18 Easy Knitting Stitches that you can adapt for use on a multitude of projects.


A Mermaid Blanket, in one evening.  From Peanut and Plum.


Granny Squares Mood Blanket. From Bella Cocoa.  Why didn't I think of that.  Hmm . . . I love it!


Crochet Daisy Chain, from Prima.  I love this!


Crochet Bunting. Such a simple idea.  A great scrap buster!  From Lutter Idyl.


Embroidered Hoop Patterns.  Love this idea.  I love embroidery.  From Knotty Dickens on Etsy.



I really, really, really love this one, but then again I adore anything with bees.  From Bustle and Sew.



Kathy Schmitz, but I cannot find the exact pattern. I just love this.


Pot Holders (scrap busters) from Snip ly.



What a great idea!  Soup Bowl Cosies!  I love it! Happy Hour Stitches.


Free Casserole Cosy Pattern.  Great for taking to pot lucks! From Pattern Pile.

 

Heart Handmade.  DIY Birdfeeders.  I especially love this one in the photograph. How very simple!

And those are my finds for this week!  I hope there was something of interest for you!

A thought to carry with you through today  . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛You must master a new way to think,
before you can master a new way to be.
           ~Marianne Williamson  •。★★ 。* 。 




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Salade Composé.

Have a great day!  Happy Easter, long weekend!  Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


6 comments:

  1. Good morning dearest Marie, as usual some great inspirational ideas..like the idea of that mermaid fan shaped blanket,going to look that one up....I hope you and Todd are looking forward to the Easter Weekend and maybe be able to get out for a short trip into the countryside. I can hardly believe a week today I will be taking our friends into Bath...probably...!!....yesterday the post girl brought Mary and I two of the loveliest Easter cards that contained two tea orange and herb tea bags !!! What a delight it was to see such great art work we thank God for giving us such wonderful friends !.....take care if you do go out on the roads today. God Bless. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Marie. Thank you for the inspiration. Lots of love for a brilliant day. We went to see dad today. It was a sad, sad, sad day for me. I keep thinking that Christ had to die for me. It was hideous death.

    Lots of love and God bless you today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie. On catch up again due to another hectic week. Don't know how I ever found the time to work! I've just read your post from the other day and it really upset me, I can't imagine how you feel. I know this has been going on for years but it's the kind of thing that doesn't get easier. So pleased your daughter hasn't been influenced by it all and still rings you. I'm praying that your other daughter and youngest son will one day come around too, life is too short for all this hurt.

    Poor Todd, I hope he's feeling better soon so he can enjoy your upcoming visitors.

    Good for you getting someone to help out with the chores, you should have done it years ago!

    So pleased you're going to Oban. It's lovely. You'll both really enjoy it. We're off to the Outer and Inner Hebrides in September for my 60th, can't wait!

    We're back down to London tomorrow for a few days. We'll be meeting ourselves coming back!! Have a wonderful Easter and I hope you get your bunny! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indulgy looks so interesting Marie!

    STrangers and Pilgrims has an adorb free Easter printable today:)
    Your GD would love that mermaid tail ..:)

    Get well soon Mr T:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie, seeing this casserole cozy got me wondering what happened to mine. I got a rd covered casserole dish with a cozy that snaps for a wedding present from an Aunt. I haven't seen it for along time. Tomorrow I need to look for it. I have shelves in my pantry that are high, so I'm always changing things around in there. Oh, the coconut eggs are from Russell Stovers. They are choc covered eggs. I've seen some that u can make homemade, but I don't remember what blogs. I hope both of u are feeling good! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sybil, they got there rather quickly! I am surprised! I thought it would be something that you would not be expecting. It is hard to believe indeed that a week today our good friends will be HERE! Wow! Time flies! Happy Easter! xoxo

    I am so sorry for what your father has to experience and you as well. ((((hugs)))) You are a dear daughter and a blessing to him I am sure, even if he doesn't always know it. Love you. xoxo

    I hope you have a beautiful Easter Kate! Enjoy yoru family! I want to go to the Hebrides. Maybe this one little trip will start a trend for us! Here's hoping! xoxo

    Ohhh Jan, Russell Stovers. I remember those chocolates. YUM! I have things that I put away for safe keeping and never see again, lol. I am such a dolt at times! Happy Easter. xoxo

    I will have to check out Strangers and Pilgrims Monique! Sounds great! I am sure Maryn would love the Mermaid tail also. Thanks for the idea. I see a unique Christmas Pressie in her future! Mr T is in bed today. :-( xoxo



    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!