Monday 19 December 2022

Today . . .

 

 


No post today as I am off to pick my sister up really early this morning! We are going to hit the Walmart right when it opens, and we want to get there and home quickly before any nasty weather hits. They are expecting a mix of snow and rain today. I have things to get before my son and family arrive on Friday and I know that the closer to Christmas it gets, the more manic it will be!  


I'll be back tomorrow as usual!  Have a wonderful day! Stay safe and happy! Be blessed! Don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to get out early before the crowds. We plan to do that tomorrow. Hope you get everything you need so you don't have to go back out again. Have a great time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one more trip to make for fresh veg, that's all! xoxo

      Delete
  2. What time does your Walmart open, Marie? Ours opens at 7:00 am. That's pretty early to be out shopping. We're just off to get some groceries. Have a good day. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason we thought it opened at 9, only to realize when we got there that it opened at 7! Now we know! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Have fun, be safe and enjoy your preparations! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!