Thursday 8 December 2022

My Favorite Things ...

 

A few of the things in my life which make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they make your heart go pitter pat also!  


 

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go ...


 


Hard candy Christmas ... Dolly Parton. 


 

Blue Christmas ... Elvis.


 



I'll be home for Christmas ...


 


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ... Bing Crosby.


 



Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus lane ...


 


Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how lovely are thy branches ...


 


All I want for Christmas  ...


 


The Holly and the Ivy ...


 


Do you hear what I hear ...


 

Angels we have heard on high ...


 


It came upon a midnight clear ... 


 

Coming home for Christmas ...


 


Good King Wenceslas looked out ...


 


I heard the bells on Christmas day ...


 


Silent night, Holy night ...


 


Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer  . . . 


 


Frosty the snow man ... 





Once in Royal David's city ... 




Joy to the world ... 


That's all I have time for this morning. I didn't wake up until after 7 this morning, which is very late for me. I must have been tired!


A thought to carry with you . . . 



° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *Ah! There is nothing like
staying home for real comfort.
~Jane Austin  •。★★ 。* 。




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Quick & Easy Tomato Bisque. On the table in less than 15 minutes. Delicious.

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday. Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  

3 comments:

  1. Great to have a sleep in. I started listening to Christmas carols on Stingray (offered with our cable package), finally got the tree up yesterday. Hope your cats are enjoying the tree. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to enjoy….have a good day. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all your favourite Christmas things' Marie. They're my favourite things, too. Gotta make that yummy tomato 🍅 soup. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!