Thursday 1 December 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 


A few of the things in my life which make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they make your heart go pitter pat also!  



The month of December.   I love, Love, LOVE the month of December. It is my favorite month of the year! 

 

Making cookies in the month of December. I just put on the Christmas music and bake away. Fun, fun, fun! 



 


So cute  . . .  I can't  . . .  adorable.


 


Christmas Baubles  . . . 


 

Garlands  . . .  any kind  . . . 


 

Star lanterns  . . . 


 

Paper snowflakes  . . . 


 

Christmas trees. I have never met one I didn't love . . . 


 

Candles  . . . 


 

If I was rich, I would have a wreath on every window . . . and garlands over the door.


 

This . . . with all the cozies . . . 


 

Gingerbread houses . . . 


 

This . . . 


 

The reason for the season  . . . 


 

The whole house looks like a cookie  . . . 



Christmas quilts  . . . 


 

Christmas cats  . . . 

 

Christmas caramels  . . . 

 

A pig for Christmas   . . . 


 

Footprints in the snow . . . 


 

Holiday humor  . . . 


 

This . . . 

 

This . . . have you ever wanted to go inside a painting?


 

Chins to scratch . . .


 

I love it  . . .  so sweet.

And those are my favorite things for this week!

This afternoon my sister and I are going to go for long overdue hair trims.  I hope it's not too costly. I forgot to ask how much when I booked the appointments! DUH!


A thought to carry with you . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *This is a wonderful day.
I have never seen this one before.
~Maya Angelou•。★★ 。* 。



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Mongolian Beef & Broccoli with Noodles.  Deliciously simple!


I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday! Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  

6 comments:

  1. Hello December. A small bit of snow coming down this morning, much colder after the past couple of days. Maybe I'll get in the mood to make more snowflakes. A bit more decorating will be done today. Need a haircut too, hope yours isn't too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had bluster snow showers off and on all day, but nothing that really stuck. The hair cut wasn't too bad, $50 and that was for everything, and they did a nice job! xoxo

      Delete
  2. What lovely Christmas winter images! I am so ready to get in the holiday spirit ..have a good day, Marie. Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! Me too! You also have a good day! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Have fun at the hair solon!! I so need a trim too...maybe get my daughter to do one this weekend...so little hair, not worth investing much in frankly...argh!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could have trimmed each other's, but I am incapable of cutting in a straight line! My hair is getting thinner also! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!