Thursday 22 December 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 


A few of the things in my life which make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they make your heart go pitter pat also!   


 


Blue and white with bits of gold snuck in here and there  . . . 



 


Lace edged pillow slips, but that flannel blanket underneath . . . sigh . . . 



 


Anything Beatrix Potter  . . . 




Anything Pooh . . . 



My beautiful Tea Cozy  . . . 


 


Eyelet and pastels  . . . 

 

Pretty books  . . . 


 


Bluebirds  . . . 


 

Embroidered lace . . . 




The many names of Jesus  . . . 


 


The curiosity of cats  . . .  they are so interesting . . .


 


A watch ring  . . . probably very old . . .





Eva's art  . . .  special and meaningful . . . 


 


The smell of rising bread  . . . 


 


Embroidered roses  . . . 


 

Pretty brooches  . . . 

 

Pretty plaids . . . I love tea towels of any kind  . . . 



 



Bumble Bees  . . . . 




Susan Branch calendars  . . .  love them, love, love them . . . 



 


Bunny noses  . . . . 


 



Jakes refrigerator art  . . . 


 


Pretty packages  . . . . 


 


Toast and jam  . . . . 


All of YOU!  

Yes, you are some of my favorite people!

A thought to carry with you . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *How cool is it that the same God
who created oceans and mountains
and galaxies looked at your and
thought that the world
needed one of you too!•。★★ 。* 。




In the English Kitchen today . . .  Instant Pot Turkey Thighs. Quick, easy and delicious!

I hope you have a lovely day today. As I look out my window, I can see that it snowed sometime during the night, just a light dusting, but rain is coming so it will wash away. I am off to the thriving metropolis of Kentville today for a lunch date.  Should be fun!  Whatever you get up to, stay safe and don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  



5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your lunch date. Rain starting about mid day here, changing to snow. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time..fingers crossed our weather patterns do not create havoc:(I have my great aunts watch ring..I should have it taken care of..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful favourite things, Marie. I love them all. Enjoy your lunch date. Be careful when you're out and about. Stay safe. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe, just maybe this comment will get to you…🤞🏼…
    lots of lovelies today, especially Jake’s art…have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas. xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  5. turkey thighs look yummy...have not seen turkey parts for sale in this area, just whole ones or ground. Wonder if we will ever have parts again?? Covid caused a great many problems beyond health too.
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!