Thursday 15 December 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 



A few of the things in my life which make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they make your heart go pitter pat also!   


 



Brightly colored floss. There is so much promise there.


 



Hedgehogs.  They are so adorable.


 

Sigh  . . . 


 

Very elegant  . . . 


 

Charming  . . . 


 

Love, love, love . . .


 
(source



Anything vintage  . . . 

 


Woodland animals . . .  so cute . . . 


 

Where do I start! ADORE

 

So sweet . . .




Cookies and milk . . . I love, love this type of cookie . . .


 

Doll clothes . . . 


 

Adorable  . . . 


 

I always loved skating . . . that feeling of soaring. I miss it. I used to love going skating on Saturday afternoons with my friends.


 

That mug . . . 

 

Vintage Christmas Cards . . . 


 

Penguins . . .  what's not to love?


 


Nutcrackers  . . . 


 

Very delicate  . . . 


 
 
(source



Chunky stars  . . . 



 

Light  . . . 


And with that I will leave you with a thought for the day . . .


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *That it will never come again
is what which makes life so sweet.
~Emily Dickenson •。★★ 。* 。 



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Classic Steak Diane.  Seriously tasty and such an easy make.

I hope you have a lovely day. The snow has all melted here now. My brother texted me from Ottawa last night and said that probably they would be having a white Christmas.  I don't think we will. Popping out today to do some mailing with Cindy. Expect the lineup at the post office will be long. It always is this time of year!  Be safe, be happy and don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  

5 comments:

  1. Embroidery is the latest craft I'm doing, love browsing all the floss at Michaels. Big storm heading into our area today, looks like a couple of stay at home days. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love embroidery as you know Linda! Stay safe and stay warm! Happy canoodling! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely favourite things, Marie. Hope the line-up at the post office goes fast. We're getting heavy rain and high winds today. Stay safe. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for a pretty image Elaine! I hope you will be safe and warm at home in the storm! The lineup at the post office was not too bad today thank goodness! love and hugs! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Sooooo many adorable favs ….love love vintage!…that hedgehog!…the vintage Christmas card!…darling crochet!
    Yum, steak Diane! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Be warm and safe. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!