Thursday 12 May 2022

Today . . .

 
(source


Just a quick one this morning as I am going out with my sister and Dad this morning. Dad has an appointment at the hospital in Kentville and I am tagging along for the ride.  Its nice to get out and do something different!

I enjoyed my supper with my dad and his friends last night. I had a day filled with lots of stuff yesterday so I didn't really have time to make myself any lunch, so I decided to go whole hog last night and have the fish and chips and what's more I had dessert! Apple pie and ice cream. I have not done that in a long time.  I was feeling it later on. I think I over did it by having dessert, but it tasted some good.  And of course the best thing was being there with dad. 

Time spent with family is never wasted!!! 


I had my toenails done (cut) yesterday, and it went well. The lady who does them also used to do Mom's.  So there is a longstanding connection there. She's a sweetheart.

I had my first hummingbird to the feeder this year.  I haven't seen it since.  But I know they are back.


I have a rogue squirrel coming for nuts now along with the chipmunk. His tail is missing. I thought he was just a strange looking chipmunk!

My sister has two orphaned red squirrels in one of her birdhouses.  Hopefully she can get some rescue people to come and take care of them.  The mother seems to have disappeared.

And that's all the latest in my neighborhood. Must dash, my time is getting short!





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Macaroni Coleslaw.  Delicious!  Its a mashup of two classic old time favorites!

I hope you have a beautiful day today. Whatever you get up to, wherever you go, be happy, be blessed and don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Am on my way out the door now! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your little road trip. Hope your dad's appointment goes well. Hope the orphaned squirrels get rescued soon. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. Dan has taken the babies to the rescue centre this morning. He was off before dawn. The mother did not come back last night, so they needed to be taken care of pronto! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the time with family, hope the appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well today for your dad, he sounds like quite a delightful guy. Of course. He’s a lucky guy to have two such lovely daughters. Enjoy and stay well. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!