Friday 27 May 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    



 


 Sew Modern Bags. Honeycomb Basket.  



 

Prim Penny Make Dos.  All her stuff is gorgeous.  I am in love with this cat. 
 
  

 

Ravelry.  Sampler Snowman Boot Cuffs.  For next winter?   



 
Lullaby Melodia.  Crab stitch tutorial.   



 
Start knitting. A variety of knitted capelettes.  Nice!    




Fairy Tale in a Room Box. No source.  Just inspiration.  So cute!  

 


I love the work of Chloe Remiat.  It is so whimsical.  




Kim Welling.  Comfort Boxes.   


 
 Moline on Flickr.  Tea Cups and Roses.  



 
I love the vivid colours in this.  It says unavailable, but I wish I could find a pattern for it, or maybe even just use this colour template to do another kind of blanket.  



 

How cute are these?  I couldn't find the source.   


 


Cinderberry Stitches.  Matchbox Mermaids.   

 

 

Kate's Creative Space.  Kiss in a box.  Cute idea!  



 
The Kitchn.  DIY Muffin Liners.  



 Craft Passion.  Sock Kangaroo.  Love it!   


 

A box of little houses by Ceramicist Szilvia Vihriala on Instagram. I'm not sure why but they make me think of Cinq Terre, or an Irish village, or Lunenburg  . . .  all that colour makes me smile.  

  



This also makes me smile  . . .  such cute little bloom holders. I could not find a source.   




 I found this here.  I don't know who created this either, but I love it.    



 

Little Monkey.  Classic Beach Bag.   


 
Mod Flowers.  Cute dolls.  So sweet.   



 
Red Heart.  Free pattern for these lovely placemats.   


 


The Real Violet Pie.  Tiny snout bears.  Cute!   



 
Look 4 Ward.  By Vera Torokova.  Miniature dolls that can fit in a walnut shell.  Amazing. 



 
Kelly Acker.  So cute.   

 



Margaret Berg Art.  Nice.    


And those are my finds for this week. I hope that you saw something you liked! Oh to just have more hours in the day eh?

This morning I am going with my sister to my father's Doctor's appointment and then we are going to go to that Convenience store that carries Costco stuff, and then we will go back to Dad's. We want to help him get his Medic Alert thing up and running. He's been paying for it for months, but hasn't got it working. Then we are going to go look for flower baskets. So a nice full day!

A thought to carry with you . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Worrying is carrying tomorrow's
load with today's strength.
Carrying two days at once.
It's moving into tomorrow
ahead of time. 
Worrying does not empty 
tomorrow of its sorrow,
it empties today of its strength.
~Corrie Ten Boom  •。★★ 。* 。  




In The English Kitchen today   . . .  Spaghetti Salad with Tuna. This may not look very exciting but it is really delicious.  It is filled with cracked kalamata olives, capers, roasted peppers, fresh herbs, lemon, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and good tuna!

Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 
 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 





10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the book about her, The Hiding Place. She really was a remarkable person Elizabeth! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy shopping after your dad's doctor app. A rainy day here today, but the gardens are so dry, so it is needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. It is drizzly here today also! But yes, we need the rain. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Marie....I think this is a site where you can purchase the pattern for the squares knit throw/blanket.
    https://www.yarn.com/products/tin-can-knits-vivid-pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie......you can also get the knit square pattern from Ravelry.
    https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vivid-2

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!