Friday 20 May 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    



 


Holden the Hedgehog.  Ravelry.  Pattern for a crochet hook holder. Not free, but not too expensive either.  Cute. 



 

I actually like this one better.  Free pattern on Ravelry.    



 

Tilda's World.  Sweet little birds.   



 


Postcards from the Attic.  Assemblage Clock.   



 

Handmade Charlotte.  Painted nut ornaments.  Its never too early to start. 



 

Toys by Knit Friends.  Have you ever seen such a cute bear?  I know!  Adorable. Not free but not expensive. Complete pattern and tutorial and the seller has great reviews. I am tempted.





From Buzzfeed.  Nine easy spice blends. I love making my own spice blends!   




Todolwen, crocheted stars tutorial.  Love this blog.  Lots of lovely free tutorials.  




Craftsy.  Spiral scarf. Not free, but not expensive either.    




 

The Diamond Exchange on Ravelry. Not free but not expensive either. I really like this.  
 



 Make your own Ranch Dressing Mix, Taco Seasoning Mix, and Dry Onion Soup Mix.  


 


I love this rock which has been painted to look like a house.  No source.




The Patchwork Heart.  Rainbow Hot Water Bottle Cover.  Love this.  OH, a blanket also.  

 
 


PDF Pattern Design on Etsy. Not free but not overly expensive. I love these slippers!   




 
This is attributed to My Artistic Life, but I could not find the blog to link up to. I thought it was too cute not to share, however.  

 

 
Healthy and Psyched.  Healthy vegetable dips.   
 


 
Darling Jadore.  Haze scarf. Not free.   



 

Lets Crochet. Ruffled Flower Hair bows. Cute!  



 
Natural Healthy Mag.  I haven't tried this but I'm going to!  



 
The Joyful Bunny.  Zippered Hexagon Pouch.  Easy Peasy.   


And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest to you!  I wish I had more time to explore some of these myself.  Today I am going over to Cindy's and we are going to cut ourselves out two Luna Lapins and maybe even start sewing them together!  Its a start! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
No beauty shines brighter
than a good heart.
~unknown•。★★ 。* 。  





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Nanny's Molasses Cookies.  Delicious, spicy and studded with bits of candied ginger.  These are fabulous!

I hope that you have a wonderful day filled with lots of things and people that you love. Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too! 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. That bear ;-) Enjoy your day! xxoo. V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah ....you are going to fall in love with Luna Lapins ! 🐰🤍x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!