Friday 13 May 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    




Handmade Rukodelky . . .  a knitted crown.   


 


Home is where the boat is. Diy Seed packets.   



 

Knitting Day.  Free pattern.  




Its Always Autumn.  Print and fold bookmarks.  



 

Glue Sticks.  DIY Pajama Pants without a pattern. You could make everyone matching bottoms and then just buy t-shirts to match.  



 

Sew and So.  My Rag Doll, book review, so cute.  I would love to get this book.  I love making dolls.  




Love Knitting.  Busy little bears pattern.  So cute!   


 



Knitting Bordado.  Free pattern for a Christmas Flower table centrepiece. It never hurts to start early. 



 


Folksy Blog, bobble bunting. 



House of Handmade, DIY paper lanterns. 





E-How, how to make paper beads.  



 
Red Ted Art. Paddington Bear Origami.  Cute!  




 
The health benefits of herbal teas  . . . 


 
Start Knitting, a stich sampler shawl.  Love this.  Free pattern. 





Red Heart Yarn, free puppy scrubbie pattern.  Cute!  




 

Bountiful Heirlooms.  Free printable bee tags. There are 9 different printables.  Gorgeous.  




 Hurd and Honey. How to use mirrors in the home.  





Bam Crafts.  Granny Panel Tissue Box Cover.  Crochet.  Free Pattern.  



 


Nest of Posies. Spring Mantle ideas with two free printables.  




Lemons, Lavender and Laundry.  RIY scented wax melts.  



 
Garden Therapy.  Eucalyptus Shower Steamers.   





Ravelry. Doilies by Julia Hart.  Free Pattern.  





Bugs and Fishes.  Felt Tree Stump Pin cushion.  Seriously cute! Tutorial.   



 


Sophia's Decor.  A bumble bee Dresser.  Cute!   




Simply Noteable Dish Discs.   Great idea!  




Knitted Wash Cloths. Chocolate Mints in a Jar. Free pattern.  



 
No source. Just a chart.   



And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something to interest you! 





I had a nice time yesterday with Cindy and dad. Dad wanted to take us for lunch after his hospital appointment and so we stopped at Jonnys Cookhouse in Berwick. Its not a place you can go in to eat at. But its always super busy and has great food.   They have picnic tables outside you can eat at.  Dad had his fish and chips and Cindy and I each had a True Newf Poutine, which is chips with cheese curds, Newfoundland stuffing and gravy on top. It was ginormous and we each brought half of it home with us.  Very tasty. I was so full after eating just half of it I just had a bowl of cereal for my supper.  The best part of the day was just being together!

I think today I am going to go to the Home Hardware in Town and see if they have any herbs for planting out.  I will also have to get a planter and a bag of dirt.

With that I will leave you with a thought for today . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
A negative mind will never 
give you a positive life.  •。★★ 。* 。  





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Cheese, Black Pepper & Potato Scones.  Delicious!! 

I hope that you have a wonderful day!  We have had beautiful weather here all week. Its been warm and sunny and so pleasant.  Whatever you get up to today, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of interesting Friday Finds to capture our imagination. Have fun planning your garden. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shawl pattern, but do I need another one? Glad you had a good day with family. Our family arrives from BC on Monday, so my visits to you will be hit and miss depending on what we are doing. Lovely summer type weather here this week, one extreme to the other. Enjoy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun planting herbs!!Your OWN!!Love those bee things cannot figure out the seed packets and no color printer..boohoo..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Marie, so, so much inspiration today…fabulous! That rag doll is adorable. How lovely was your day with your dad and sister, wonderful memories to cherish. I have good luck with basil and rosemary, good luck with your herbs, it’s so cool to be able to grow your own, makes you feel like a real farmer! Happy Friday the 13th, may it be a lucky day for all of us! 🍀xo, V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!