Thursday 26 May 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   


 

Thatched cottages  . . .  especially this one. It is picture perfect.


 


Oil cloth table coverings  . . . 


 


Bunting  . . . 


 

This shade of blue  . . . 


 


Burleigh blues  . . . 


 

Pie birds  . . . 


 


Kittens  . . .  what a sweet pile up  . . . 


 
(source

Cottage gardens . . . 

 


Keys  . . .  so pretty.  I love old keys  . . .


 


Lemons  . . .  bowls full of lemons and lemon anything  . . . 


 

 
Forget me nots  . . . 

 

Blue glass and roses  . . .  botanicals  . . . 


 

More blues . . .  hydrangea  . . . 

 


Daisies  . . . 

Pockets  . . . 

 

Embroidered linens 

 

Lace trims  . . .  

 


Mismatched plates  . . . 


 


Tennyson  . . .  

 
(source


Wooden shoes  . . .  my sister had a Dutch costume for her Barbie doll and I always coveted it and its little wooden shoes  . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this week  . . . 

A thought to carry with you ...

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Who looks outside dreams.
Who looks inside, awakes.
~Carl Jung•。★★ 。*  




Cooking in The English Kitchen today . . .  Blueberry Muffin Cake, the small batch. Delicious! 


Have a wonderful day! I hope you get to enjoy a few of your favorite things!  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       


8 comments:

  1. I love old keys and daisies. Have key chimes, steeping stones made from keys.. Daisies were my Dad's favourite, so always make sure I have some in my garden to remind me of him. I can't comment on blogs from ipad either. Family flying out home to BC today, so should be back to normal in a couple of days when I've caught up on sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you had a lovely visit with your family Linda! I think anything made from keys is lovely! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blue anything Elizabeth. I think next to red it is my favorite color! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I like pretty things! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lots of my favorites too! Comments are hit and miss for me these days…not sure what to do about it. Hmmm…we will see.
    Happy day to you and enjoy.
    xox, V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!