Friday 6 May 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   




Sock Monkey Slippers. From Ravelry.  Not free, but not expensive either. 



 


 Crafters Boutique.  Free pattern and tutorial for a cute Mushroom Cottage.  





Curio Crafts Room, a free pattern for crochet Peacock's Feather.  Makes great bunting. 




 Cut Out and Keep, a diy Sock Sloth.  Cute! 






 Six Pocket Bag from Love To Sew.



Mrs Deckarts Art Room 



Reversable bag.  So simple to make.  From You Can Do That. 





Hearth and Vine.  Dried Orange Garland.  Lovely.





DIY Twine Lights.  Genius.  From Pocket Full of Dreams. 





 Kindle Cover Tutorial.  From She Knows





Houseplants that will de-toxify the air in your home.  From Cierra Country




Moving towards Peace. The ancient art of burning sage. 





Fabric Bowl Covers.  From Hearth and Vine.  


 


24 tips on how to create the perfect Bullet Journal.  I so want to start a bullet journal.  This is from Gurl




 


Flickr.  WashiTape on the edges of pages.  Love this idea. 





 Gooseberry Moon.  Free Printable Botanical Gift Cards.  Love these. 





 Watercolour Camera Clip Art.  All sorts on Etsy.  


 



 The Health Benefits of Celery.  I love celery. 




Crochet Baby Ripple Sweater.  Free pattern.  From Pardon My Chaos. 





A complete Layette from Women's Weekly.  Not free, but not expensive either. 





 Fabric Scrap Bookmarks.  From The Crafty Mummy




 View from The Great Island. Homemade Magic Shell




This lamb scarf is so cute.  From Ravelry.  


 


 I could not find a source for this, but if you can crochet it would be simple enough to do.  It's a simple crochet scallop edging around a piece of brushed fleece. I found a free pattern for another style which is also very nice on Ravelry. Free pattern. 




Little clay heart attachements for packages.  From Alanka Davis. No instructions, but plenty of inspiration.

 



Printable Birdhouse from Paper Trey Ink.  Free template for the birdy house. 



 
Little Fabric Houses from Craft and Creativity.




What a handy tip. Why didn't I think of that.  I am going to try this! I have such a hard time keeping my nail polish from the skin around the edge of the nails when I am doing them. Dump a Day.



 

A garden dragonfly created from old silverware.  Very pretty. From ijcfyi


And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something here that interested you also!  Oh that I had all the time in the world to do the things I would love to do! 


 


My grandson Jon is 16 today! (That little puppy is Charles and he's a full grown doggie now!)  Jon is such a nice young man.  Mind you I think all of my grandchildren are nice. I hope that he has a really nice Birthday! I am sure that he will.

Cindy and Dan are coming over this afternoon to help me put my desk together. What a blessing that is for me.  I am so appreciative. I hope that they know that!


And with that I will leave you with a thought to carry with you  . . .

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛Owning our story and
loving ourselves through
that process, is the bravest
thing that we will ever do.
~Brene Brown.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 



 
In The English Kitchen today  . . . Maple Glazed Pork Chops. Quick, easy and delicious. You are sure to love these!

I hope that you have a beautiful day filled with joy and peace.  Don't forget along the way! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!




8 comments:

  1. So many lovely things to inspire us. Love the cute lamb scarf. Have fun putting your desk together. Happy Friday. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it darling. Makes me wish I could knit better! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have a dragonfly made from cutlery in the garden. Happy birthday to Jon. You will soon have your working space on the desk, of course the cats will investigate it thoroughly first. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I hope so! I never want them to feel like I take them for granted! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh, that lamb scarf, too cute! Happy day to Jon, he’s pretty cute too! 16! Lots of inspiration today, thanks. Your desk will be wonderful, have fun putting it together, a nice family project.😄
    xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much V! I did have a fun day for sure! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!