Friday 18 March 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

  



 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy. I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!


 

These little crochet bunnies with carrots are awfully sweet.   A pattern found on Ravelry


 


This crochet edging is shown on a Christmas Card, but why not do it on any special occasion card?  Such a simple idea  and so sweet.  From Dutch Sisters, a complete tutorial.  




 Love, LOVE these pretty jars, made from old jars, lids painted and pretty knobs attached.   From Lolly Jane




ADORABLE gift bags.   So sweet and easy to do.  Paper bags, fabric, paper doilies, butchers twine.   From A Little Sweetness . . .  and so much more!   Check it out! 



What a cute Cake Topper Idea!  I love it.  It's a clothespin doll!
Karas Party Ideas



 

Ohhh . . .  so sweet.  No source, but was found here.   I just love this.   It's so cute! 





These are just beautiful.  DIY Vintage Style Pillow Cases.   A complete tutorial.   From Town-n-Country Living. 



 

Pretty Little Paper Napkin Ballerinas.   Adoreable!  From iCreative Ideas



 

Little Fabric House Tutorial.  It is in a foreign language but you can translate it.  Found HERE.   It's so cute! 



 

Washi Tape Flowers.  So CUTE!!  I love them.   From  Just Something I Made.   This is a great blog! 



 

Loving the idea of these priviledge cards instead of candy for Easter.  From Over the Big Moon



 

I really like this Easter Wreath.  It's nice and colourful and looks very easy to make.  From Country Is. 



 

Make your own Infinity Scarf.  Love this.   From Come on Ilene



 

Fabric covered cereal boxes for picture mats.  Brilliant idea.   From The Life of Amy J Delightful



 


How to make felt succulents.  From the people at BHG



 

Christmas Trio Potholders from Love to Sew.  Every year I say I am going to start early.  And every year I don't. 



 

Laptop Sleeve sewing pattern.  From the Polka Dot Chair



 

No source.  Just eye candy.  It looks simple enough. I love things like this. What a cute Easter Brooche this would make or decoration for an Easter Tree. 



 

More Easter eye candy.  From Beedeebabee.  I love what she creates. It is just beautiful. 



 

 I love this stitch.  Not so much the colours, but that is an easy fix.  From Craftsy. 


 


The House that Lars Built.  How to make a paper bag notebook.   




Use an empty eye shadow box to make a portable water colour kit.  Love this idea!
 


 
 From Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth.  Beatrix Potter Inspired crafts.  I love this!  




How to open a new book.  This is very good to know.  I learned something. 



 

Things we say today which we owe to Shakespeare. Love this. From English Muse

And those are my Friday Finds for this week. I hope you saw something of interest here!

I hardly slept for the last two nights. I hate the time change. I wish our Government would just do away with it. It takes me forever to adjust.

There's a possibility that my father has been exposed, and has exposed all of us to Covid. That was also preying on my mind.  My sister is going to try to talk to the people involved today. Dad was rather vague last night. I am not sure if he was trying not to upset us or if he himself was upset.  I couldn't make much sense out of what he was saying when he called me last night. With him being 88 and having health problems already we are concerned to say the least.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛It is more fun to talk with someone who
doesn't use long words, but rather
short easy words, like
"How about Lunch?"
~A.A.Milne •。★★ 。* 。 
 



Classic Red Flannel Hash in The English Kitchen today.  Simple and a great way to use up leftovers from the Saint Patrick's corned beef!

 

I hope that you have a wonderful Friday!  Don't forget!



 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!! 




16 comments:

  1. Hope your dad and everyone will be okay. Covid just won't go away! This is the last dsy of Spring break. It will be interesting to see if there is a rise in cases. I will continue to wear my mask for the foreseeable future. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elaine. I am waiting to see if there is a rise in cases. We will see what happens. I am wearing my mask also. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. I favor a few things here:)That's no fun re your dada and all of you.Cases are climbing everywhere again.My mask will stay.Seeing my family this week and next..what a constant..this stupid virus.I hope he's fine and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mask is staying also. My brother said yesterday he is actually surprised that our father hasn't caught it yet because he is so careless. I am so tired of this virus. thanks! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'll be praying your Dad is ok and that none of you were exposed. We have to keep ever diligent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Pam. I agree with you! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hoping your Dad is okay and all of you that might be exposed. Thank goodness you have all been vaccinated. Getting worse in most places, and restrictions for masks lift in Ontario in Monday. Hm-m-m-m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank goodness! All is well. I think too much too soon. Just my personal opinion! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Sending prayers for your Dad and the rest of the family. The crocheted edged cards would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, summer, etc. Thanks for sharing these lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shakespeare borrowed "set your teeth on edge" from the Hebrew proverb showcased in Jeremiah 31:29 - "The fathers have eaten sour grapes and the children's teeth are set on edge."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all these beautiful, creative things! Thank you for sharing the much needed eye candy and inspiration. Sending healing prayers. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your dad and all are going to be fine. Lovely, creative finds today, thanks. Have a good weekend. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!