Thursday 17 March 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   


 

Farm house kitchens and Aga ranges  . . .  there used to be an Aga in the kitchen at the big house. I loved it. It kept the kitchen nice and cozy and I loved cooking on and in it. 


 

 

Having a good night's sleep . . .  that is eluding me this week. Oh how I hate the time change . . . 



Streets filled with bunting. So festive. 


 

Country walks  . . .  its been a long time  . . . 




Tiny homes  . . . love them.  I could be happy in one now, and everything would fit.


 

Quilts and blankets  . . .  love them  . . . 


 

Thatched cottages  . . .  so quaint . . .  




Daffodils  . . .  so miss the abundance . . . 


 

Afternoon tea  . . .  with the finger sandwiches, cakes, etc.  Herbal tea please, black with maybe some honey and lemon. 


 

Toast and marmalade  . . . 




Anything Pooh  . . .  we are so much alike  . . . 


 


Tea Cups with feet  . . . 

 

Copper Kettles  . . . 


 

The art of Lucy Grossmith . . . 


 

 

Celebrations!  And today is a reason to celebrate. Not only is it Saint Patrick's Day, but it is our friend Elaine's birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE!!!  We are so happy you are feeling better and we hope that you have a beautiful day filled with all the things and people that you love! 


Elaine is one of my very favorite people.  I love her to pieces.


And those are my favorite things for this week.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Every positive thought  is a 
silent prayer that will change your life.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 


 


In honor of Saint Patrick's Day in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Shamrock Shakes.  A bit of fun!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.  May the road rise up to meet you and the wind be in your sails!  Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    
   



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dear friend Elaine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Elaine.
    Temperatures going quite warm today, and the sun is out. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie and friends, thank you so much for your birthday wishes. It was lovely to be remembered on your blog. I'm a very lucky girl to be home and able to celebrate another birthday. I wasn't sure that would happen but here I am! I'm going to venture out on the verandah today for some sunshine and fresh air. I'm getting stronger every day. Must continue to do those all-important exercises. Enjoy your day everyone. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elaine! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!