Thursday 10 March 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 



A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.  


 
(source


The outpouring of love and support for the people of the Ukraine.  I wish I could do more for them.  I can only pray, and keep praying for an end to the conflict. Its on my mind and in my heart constantly.  How very blessed we are to live where we do.  We must never take it for granted.

 


Embroidery and bees, bees and embroidery . . .  two of my favorite things together  . . . 


 
(source


Washi Tape and Stickers . . .  love them . . . 



 


More bees and embroidery  . . . 


 

Daffodils  . . . 


 



How cute are these  . . . . 


 


Pearls . . . . 


 


White on white  . . . . 


 

There's those red shoes  . . . 

 

Bright and airy  . . .

 

Socks for pots  . . . . 


 


Coloured pencils . . . .


 

Blueberries  . . . 



Re-runs of Dawson's Creek.  I never got to watch it the first time around  . . . 


 

Jackie Kennedy.  She was such a class act  . . . 


 

Blythe  . . . 


 


Creating collages  . . . 

 


Alcove bedrooms  . . .  so cosy . . . 

 


The art of Eloise Wilken  . . . 


 

Jane Austin  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week.   Not  a lot going on here.  I went out for supper with my dad and his friends last night.  My dad really seems to like me being there.  I like being there.  Its just nice to get out of the house sometimes.  If you don't you end up in a rut.

I finished my book last night and am starting another one. I don't read as voraciously as I did when I was younger. I think my attention span is shortening . . . 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

*What is done in love is done well.‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎~Vincent Van Gogh‎° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 




 In The English Kitchen today  . . . .  Easy Low Carb Strawberry Ice Cream. No churn or ice cream machine needed. All you need is a mason jar that holds 2 cups. (1 pint)  Its delicious!


I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of your favorite things and people.  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

6 comments:

  1. I so agree happiness is an inside job. We each make our own happiness. Abraham Lincoln said, most folks are as happy as they want to be. It's the truth if you want to be happy, you will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a good day. Off to try and make some gluten free soda bread, and saw your recipe in my Facebook feed for soda bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admired Jackie Kennedy for how she always behaved properly and was soft spoken. Did not approve of some of her lacks of moral privately, but she did not embarrass the nation either. I admired Mrs. Trump the same...and even moreso being she was foreign and not raised in this culture. I read that not until after little Patrick died after birth, did JFK FINALLY quit going out on Jackie. He was said to have laid on the floor praying for his little son to live and when he did not, he said he was just like King David and the little boy died because of his sins. Interesting...oh too bad that he died a few months later. Poor Jackie must have felt totally robbed with all she endured!! She was said to have believed that if she failed at being a good mother, then nothing else she did in life mattered...and all we hear is that indeed she was a wonderful mother. The fact that your older children who KNEW YOU MOST AND BEST still adore you, speaks volumes of what a good mom you were too, Marie!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these weak men were and are very blessed to have been partnered with such prime examples of womanhood Elizabeth. Thank you so much for your kind words. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!