Friday 11 June 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

  

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!    

 

I love, Love, LOVE these slippers from A Fridge Full of Food.  I wish  . . .  


 

I love these pretty little hot pads and ruffled tea towels.  I think they are just gorgeous!  From Making It Up As I Go Along.   A great way to use up scraps. 


 

494 homemade mixes for everything from Onion Soup Mix to Vanilla Pudding Mix and beyond.   From Budget 101



DIY Plastic Storage zip.  Very simple to do.  Made from two plastic bottles and a zipper.   Found on  Be crafty and 35 DIY


Birthday Party in a Box.  I love it!  From Lucky Pony



Sweet little Gift Packet.  I love this.   It's from Helen Philipps


An adorable little Bunny Brooch, with tutorial and pattern.   From Imanufatti




Tart Tin Ornaments.  No instructions, but they look easy enough to do.  Found on CMon Monde.  It's in French, but there is a translate button.  Delightful blog.  



I love paper crafts and I thought these little envelopes were really cute and a great way to use up small bits of paper that aren't large enough for other things.   Found on Nellie Bellie


Everything you need for a naturally fresh home from the Bold Abode.  


Make your own Washi Tape Stickers and a whole lot of other Washi Tape Goodness.   Found on Washi Tape Crafts.  I love Washi Tape.
 

From Marty's Musings.  Make your own citronella candles.


A Dividing Plants Cheat Sheet.  I can sure use this. From My Soulful Home


How to learn Caligraphy in Five Days.   From Julie Blanner.   Fabulous tutorial!  


Meal Planning using Pinterest.   From Sunshine and Hurricanes
 


You've still got time to print out some of these Father's Day Tags!   A free printable found on Eighteen 25.  


Home Remedies to always keep on hand.   Very informative!  From Double the Batch.



Now this is really creative don't you think?  I would never have thought of this.  From A Journey To a Dream. 


How to Clean and Care for your Mattress.  Always handy to know.   From  Clean Mama


Colouring Tips for shadow colouring on fabrics.   Found on Quilt Maker.   I think this pillow is just beautiful, don't you? 



I am the Queen of Google Search.  I use it all the time, multiple times a day. 



25 Ideas for A Storage Smart Garage.   Again BHG.  I am assuming some of these would work in a shed also. 


The Top Ten Best Ways to Display Family Photos.   From Top Inspired


Live Renewed.  Daily chores to help keep the home clean and organized. 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something useful that will come in handy!

A thought to carry with you  . . .   

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°I want to have a little house
with sunlight on the floor,
A chimney with a rosy hearth
and lilac by the door.
~Nancy Bird Turner•。★★ 。* 。 


I had Cindy and Dan over for supper the other night. We enjoyed chili dogs and fries. You can find the recipe for that delicious chili dog sauce on the English Kitchen today!  




Cindy came over last night and helped me put together a frame canvas I had been sent by a company.  I had no idea it was going to be so huge, but its Monet and the colors are fabulous! It will go well with my furniture.
 
Have a wonderful day, whatever you get up to. Be happy, safe and don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love the idea for a watering can. I usually have empty jugs on hand.I too use google a lot. Thanks for the tips. Hope you have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love that idea also and am going to employ it! You have a fab Friday also Pam! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your Monet canvas is lovely, very peaceful and tranquil. Lots of fun Friday things today. That little zippered case is so cute. I like those slippers, too. Hugs and love, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! I love the colours in it. I thought the zippered case very cute also and I need to knit me some slippers! Love and hugs always, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow, tons of ideas...thanks!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Elizabeth! Have a nice weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I fell in love with it. I could pick any painting, any size I wanted and I loved the colours of this one. I thought it would go well with everything else. I cannot wait to see it hung. You have a lovely weekend also! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!